03/22 - To Eternity Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Anyone wanna hook me up with a script to make links clickable? Linky is not working, Test to Link Script is also not working.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yeesh, that sounds tedious. I want to switch to another script but I don't want to lose the data from my last export up until now
My understanding is that the last version of Goals Edition made a change to the formatting that broke compatibility with the other HITDB script. Tubedogg did include instructions here for reverting that change, in case you ever want to go back to the normal HITDB, but idk how well that works (it was a while ago and things may have changed since then.) But I would think that you would need to do that first, to go back to the classic version of HITDB, before you could even install HITDB Mk II (since Mk II also makes changes to the formatting and is dependent on the formatting of the original HITDB for it to convert properly.)

Reactions: Aydiarose

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Real life is interfering with my top secret turking life and I don't like it.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My understanding is that the last version of Goals Edition made a change to the formatting that broke compatibility with the other HITDB script. Tubedogg did include instructions here for reverting that change, in case you ever want to go back to the normal HITDB, but idk how well that works (it was a while ago and things may have changed since then.) But I would think that you would need to do that first, to go back to the classic version of HITDB, before you could even install HITDB Mk II (since Mk II also makes changes to the formatting and is dependent on the formatting of the original HITDB for it to convert properly.)
Wait so I need both the classic and Mk II installed to use Mk II? Or am I misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.