03/24 = Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Thank you! I"ll do it!
How many questions are we to answer today? I thought just one and that pink question mark isn't going away. I decided to stop and reach out to the requester.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How many questions are we to answer today? I thought just one and that pink question mark isn't going away. I decided to stop and reach out to the requester.
I answered three. One at the beginner pop up and then two with the pink question mark. Press it again

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I answered three. One at the beginner pop up and then two with the pink question mark. Press it again
I keep pushing it and keep having more and more questions. I've answered three or four already with the pink question mark. Did the question mark disappear for you? I also had to refresh everything in order to get it to start comparing.

Last edited:

Random Jobber

Reaction score
I keep pushing it and keep having more and more questions. I've answered three or four already with the pink question mark.
I don't think it goes away, it just cycles through the questions

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I don't think it goes away, it just cycles through the questions
That makes me feel better. The last question I saw was one I had answered already. Wish there was a way of knowing that my answers submitted all right.

Hell every time I click it it is a new damn question regardless of me typing in any information.

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I keep pushing it and keep having more and more questions. I've answered three or four already with the pink question mark. Did the question mark disappear for you? I also had to refresh everything in order to get it to start comparing.
Yeah what Random Jobber @Random Jobber said. I just followed the instructions on the hit and did it what it said and submitted.

Reactions: Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Yeah what Random Jobber @Random Jobber said. I just followed the instructions on the hit and did it what it said and submitted.
Me too. I went through it religiously but it never mentioned how many questions were to be answered today. Following days are two but nothing mentioned about today and some questions are the same some aren't.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Me too. I went through it religiously but it never mentioned how many questions were to be answered today. Following days are two but nothing mentioned about today and some questions are the same some aren't.
I thought it said click it again and then answer.
Said nothing of keep going.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Let me know if they reply back though Dragonfly @Dragonfly
The directions did confuse me so it'll be good info to know either way lol.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I thought it said click it again and then answer.
Said nothing of keep going.
I see that now for number 8 I was thinking that was for the follow up days. Thanks for bearing with me :)

It was organized poorly for sure. The instructions in red for day one should have said something about answering two questions.

Last edited:

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Thanks!! There was a lot of directions that i didn't like the layout of LOL.
Very poorly organized. All day one instructions should have been in red. It should have mentioned there to answer two questions and be done.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Anybody seen the Hannah qual around this morning? I never caught it.

Reaction score
Then why is there a "once" and "panda" option for HITs? I'm just curious of the difference in the two.
"Once" catches the HIT once and then tells you and stops looking, "panda" catches as many of the same HIT/batch as it can and doesn't tell you.

You can also change this after getting something in your HIT catcher (this is known as "Pandaing" for reasons other people have explained) with the "once" and "sound" buttons.

So, is there anything to do today, or can I take my time getting up and making breakfast?

nmelssx

Reaction score
Title: How's My (home) Network Android Mobile App 7 day Study - Initial Survey | PANDA
Requester: How's My Network
Average Hourly Rate: NA
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00

Think this is good to do? I hate idea of downloading apps. idk what info they'll get from my home network or w/e

Someone tell me if it's okay
I usually avoid HITs that tells you to download things. Never know what kind of things you could be downloading into your devices. Plus, it's usually out of the way and inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.