03/26 - Saturnine Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think the idea is that when you get older you are worse at saving your money and assume that your kids will take care of you when you are older so you get a brand new S-class and
ROLL LIKE A MOTHERFUCKIN GANGSTA
with your friends on your way to golf for your 7:15 tee time but not before a quick martini at the club house which they've opened especially for you because you paid extra on that hefty membership because
YOUSE A MOTHERFUCKING BALLER
mainly because of the few investments you made 10-15 years ago which have really started to pay off though it would've been more wise to invest it again or drop it into some high yield account or even start a college fund for you grand kids but
FUCK THAT NOISEEEEE

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Whats the score you need to get on that pi search revelence one

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the idea is that when you get older you are worse at saving your money and assume that your kids will take care of you when you are older so you get a brand new S-class and
ROLL LIKE A MOTHERFUCKIN GANGSTA
with your friends on your way to golf for your 7:15 tee time but not before a quick martini at the club house which they've opened especially for you because you paid extra on that hefty membership because
YOUSE A MOTHERFUCKING BALLER
mainly because of the few investments you made 10-15 years ago which have really started to pay off though it would've been more wise to invest it again or drop it into some high yield account or even start a college fund for you grand kids but
FUCK THAT NOISEEEEE

That whole thing was rap in my head ._.

Reactions: YAHU

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
got a 64 on the PI qual, 24 hour retake delay

Reactions: Coffee
Status
Not open for further replies.