03/26 - Saturnine Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiderCrook

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 37
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US
That is an awesome avatar you got there

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness

Reactions: YAHU

catlady

Reaction score
capped at 3 yta, but not bothered since I went ham on them yesterday :sweatsmile:

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Welcome to MturkCrowd! Here is your complimentary GIF Basket

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Well those yta went quick. Hoping for another batch. Also to the person who reccomended the IT Crowd. I have Seasons 1-4 downloaded. But im hesitant to watch cause even though its saturday i wanna try to make as much money as possible

Reactions: catlady

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Well those yta went quick. Hoping for another batch. Also to the person who reccomended the IT Crowd. I have Seasons 1-4 downloaded. But im hesitant to watch cause even though its saturday i wanna try to make as much money as possible
Its so slow im sure you could watch a couple episodes any not miss anything lol

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

CiderCrook

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a paragraph and answer questions | PANDA
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.11 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.28 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.44 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.49 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 144

Description: In this survey you read an explanation of something. You will then be asked demographics and a short essay question about the reading.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a lacksadaisical turker. I have the turk crap up on my screen but I am usually doing anything but turking. Wasting time and making enemies on here. Reading a book, watching youtube videos, chasing after my son, etc. And I still manage to make $25 to $75 a day on here.

as an aside, in the beginning, making as much money as possible isn't as good a strategy as learning as much as possible and qualling like a beast. Once you learn, get some quals under your belt, set your TM, HM and scraper up as you like it, then, if you want to be a baller, then you can spend every second turking and make a shit ton of money. I mean, if thats your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.