• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Anybody good with codes? I mean if i took a long enough look i can probably figure it out but if someone is better and quicker than id rather them do it. Im trying to get

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/911-mturk-great-hit-export an accept button like

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/2002-hit-scraper-with-export-legacy

The first one looks so much better hovering over the TO and stuff is real nice. Can anyone, will anyone do it?
You can actually click the reward amount. That's the accept link.

Reactions: YAHU and Kerek

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Someone give me the readers condensed version of what's been going on around here lately?

aveline @aveline have you been keeping your claws sharp?

kryss @kryssyy have you finally gotten the respect you deserve?
Business as usual. Bode told everyone I have just as much power as aveline and now I have to pretend I do stuff. He's also successfully recruited others to harass my tender soul. Kerek is getting grumpier by the day. Yahu has ran out of jokes and has started repeating himself. Pleco has joined the dark side. Roscoe has decided he loves llamas. Catnapped is more work focused than any of the admins. Zodiac is back and more OT than ever. Vanyanka has her own wine smiley that she will probably use to excess. I added new smileys today because I was bored and then I had to alphabetize them, which lead me to decide I'm never adding new smileys again.

/me sighs

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
well you did pick vomit green as a color :nono:
Vomit green.

I really wish I had chosen that instead of "putrid green" when I was describing the color of a car to my neighbor last week, because I accidentally said "pubic green" instead.

I can never look her in the eye again :biblethump:

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Business as usual. Bode told everyone I have just as much power as aveline and now I have to pretend I do stuff. He's also successfully recruited others to harass my tender soul. Kerek is getting grumpier by the day. Yahu has ran out of jokes and has started repeating himself. Pleco has joined the dark side. Roscoe has decided he loves llamas. Catnapped is more work focused than any of the admins. Zodiac is back and more OT than ever. Vanyanka has her own wine smiley that she will probably use to excess. I added new smileys today because I was bored and then I had to alphabetize them, which lead me to decide I'm never adding new smileys again.

/me sighs
is this all u say now?

Rokko

Bernie 2016
Reaction score
Tip for anyone doing A9s: make sure to keep an eye out for profanity/nudity/personal info, got a rejection once for missing that

Last edited:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

/me sighs

I feel like I've got to relearn some personalities again. Time to go into stal....errr investigative mode!

Glad things are business as usual.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I just find it refreshing to not see a wall of Stardew in my friends list anymore. Let her play her game in peace.
>_>
I hate the ocean. It terrifies me :biblethump:
I surfed for about 14 years and still hated touching the bottom at reef breaks.. and then there's the rips and whatnot and all the goopy shit floating around

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just stay on the beach and dip my toes in. Maybe...only maybe will I go in at the knees. The fish like to come up around my legs and I just can't handle all that nonsense.

Reactions: aveline and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.