03/29 - Whimsical Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
So besides shitposting what kind of HITs should I be looking for at night? Just picking up whatever is around really?
This is going to sound like an asshole thing to say... but you should be looking for the hits that are presently posting... or looking at hits that are already up that you think you can make money on with an hourly rate you can live with. It's the same as during the day.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So besides shitposting what kind of HITs should I be looking for at night? Just picking up whatever is around really?
Look for whatever you can get done quickly, tonight my biggest money makers have been Pinterest, Wes Hildebrandt, Sergey Schmidt. The pinterests have been very broken/annoying you may want to stay away from those. I think Wes may be done for the night I'm not sure. Sergey keeps reposting small batches over and over.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

There aren't any specific hits that post overnight that you should be watching for regularly if that's what you're asking. Best bet is to watch HF/HS/mturk or the forum and see what others are talkin about.

Reactions: TQueen and Rerun

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
some things do drop at night, though.
but, it's not as hectic as daytime.
and by that, I mean you don't get lots of stuff all at the same time
so annoying

last week and this week are pretty slow, probably due to spring break I think?
but night time really isn't all that bad
just keep hitfinder running in the background

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2.5 mins.

Title: Thoughts on Everyday Life(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cornell University Research [A2OKMNZZYFJPO7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.74] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 1.90] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 4]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Learn some information about your home state, then answer a few questions
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [307106101-38313] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Pleco

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
So, are you all doing the sergeys that keep dropping and undropping? They seem be broken for me - only shows 1 task instead of the 2 that the instructions claim to have.

cassius

Reaction score
I think our neighborhood which was supposed to be improving is getting bad again. Some guy on a bike told me there was some girl walking on the next street that was a heroin addict. I don't know if he thought I was supposed to go hit her with Narcan or what he thought but I just said "she's not the only one."

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
This is going to sound like an asshole thing to say... but you should be looking for the hits that are presently posting... or looking at hits that are already up that you think you can make money on with an hourly rate you can live with. It's the same as during the day.
:mallow

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, are you all doing the sergeys that keep dropping and undropping? They seem be broken for me - only shows 1 task instead of the 2 that the instructions claim to have.
If you just hide the instructions, you wont be able to read that part, then you can do the hits without being nervous about it.

Reactions: Lila. B.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite phrase ever is...

Not to be a dick, but... I'm about to be a dick

:p
What it really means is "im used to people calling me an asshole when I say things like this... but it isn't going to stop me from saying it because I don't give a fuck what people think is asshole behavior when I think it's the correct response."

Status
Not open for further replies.