Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, are you all doing the sergeys that keep dropping and undropping? They seem be broken for me - only shows 1 task instead of the 2 that the instructions claim to have.
Not sure where you're seeing there should be 2 tasks. The instructions say you'll be given a query, the degrees of relevance, and the same 4 examples each time to help you.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
What it really means is "im used to people calling me an asshole when I say things like this... but it isn't going to stop me from saying it because I don't give a fuck what people think is asshole behavior when I think it's the correct response."
:electrolyte:

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure where you're seeing there should be 2 tasks. The instructions say you'll be given a query, the degrees of relevance, and the same 4 examples each time to help you.
It says you can submit the task only after "both" responses are made, or something like that

ZileWrath

Reaction score
This is going to sound like an asshole thing to say... but you should be looking for the hits that are presently posting... or looking at hits that are already up that you think you can make money on with an hourly rate you can live with. It's the same as during the day.
If people didnt give me "asshole-y" responses now and then I wouldnt have to think critically so your more than good. I even prefer assholeish responses since they make me think things through more

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
"
  • The HIT can be submitted only when relevance rating for results for both queries have been filled."

SWMcCaig

Reaction score
Title: Evaluation of a person's actions and character (5 to 10 min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Eric Levy [A2ZGFFU53PGAD6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.97] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.81] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Auto Approval: 1 hour
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: M vs F redemption- March 28 2017 has not been granted ; Charlotte Redemption Feb 2017 has not been granted ; Redemption MI Dec 2016 has not been granted ; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.11

Reactions: Kliq

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"
  • The HIT can be submitted only when relevance rating for results for both queries have been filled."
Possible the instructions were left the same from a different batch. I've seen him post batches like this where sometimes it's one question and others times multiple.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't ask me to help. I have 3 different sites with full carts waiting to know if I do boy or girl or just all yellow/purple/green
I'm thisclose to saying all of the above and making a girl wear a blue tutu with a megaman onesie, or a boy wear...ummm... :thinking: Yeah you have a point.

But I have no idea how to shop unisex :cliff:

Reactions: Liz

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Possible the instructions were left the same from a different batch. I've seen him post batches like this where sometimes it's one question and others times multiple.
I thought that too, but those extra lines at the bottom make suspicious. I was just curious.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
What it really means is "im used to people calling me an asshole when I say things like this... but it isn't going to stop me from saying it because I don't give a fuck what people think is asshole behavior when I think it's the correct response."
Yeah, but if you preface your posts with "This is going to sound like an asshole thing to say... but...", then you take the fun of calling you an asshole away from everyone here. Which is an asshole thing to do! :p

Reactions: Blue

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought that too, but those extra lines at the bottom make suspicious. I was just curious.
Yeah, it's hard to say really.

Reactions: Kallee

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
If people didnt give me "asshole-y" responses now and then I wouldnt have to think critically so your more than good. I even prefer assholeish responses since they make me think things through more
One man's asshole behavior is another man's unvarnished opinion based on the truth as he sees it. Are there any specific questions you have about anything? I'm not real good with vague stuff.

Reactions: Rerun

charlie

Reaction score
Look for whatever you can get done quickly, tonight my biggest money makers have been Pinterest, Wes Hildebrandt, Sergey Schmidt. The pinterests have been very broken/annoying you may want to stay away from those. I think Wes may be done for the night I'm not sure. Sergey keeps reposting small batches over and over.
weird on the sergeys. i've done this particular type before but it's weird that they keep showing up in tiny amounts.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
weird on the sergeys. i've done this particular type before but it's weird that they keep showing up in tiny amounts.
its a common technique to avoid having your hits throttled to oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.