04/01 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsv777

Reaction score
You need software just like Mturking.
I got Terapeak to research products and Pricematik to list products and reprice them when they go up and down.
Not having software would be like Mturking without Panda Crazy or Hitcatcher/Hitfinder/Hitforker.

I hope it's a good income, so far I only been doing it a week.
Made $3 Saturday, and $50 today. My goal is basically to make about $200 a week doing it to go with the $200 a week I usually make Turking.
Will see how it goes as my endgame is to have over 5000 products on Ebay by Q4(Halloween-Christmas). Right now I only have 80 as they won't let you list a lot of products at first. I will keep you guys/gals updated thru the year if it's worth it.
Interesting, I'm gonna research this, thanks for info, good luck!

Justin D

The Mad Pianist
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about job selection | AcceptA
Requester: Chengyao Sun [AMKZKI1WBZ5ZT] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.94] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 91
Description: Give us your opinion about job selection
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
1 minute

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate when surveys ask about my parents' income when I was growing up. I can make a guess but I really don't have any actual information on that. It wasn't something that was ever discussed in the household, so I just have to go off what people in their job positions probably made in that decade, I guess.
Agreed. That was not something that was discussed growing up for me either.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 10 minute Stanford survey. Auto-pay within two hours regardless of content of answers. | Accept
Requester: Stanford Study [A248K4U4A1V6IQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.81] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a study by a team of researchers from Stanford University, including Ph.D. candidate Emma Tsurkov that looks at attitudes about harm and culpability in different types of violence. We are seeking your input. Auto-pay within two hours.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Right? My allowance was food and shelter.
Usually my mom would take us out to eat once a payday, I don't think allowance was ever actually discussed. I'm not sure I entirely knew it was a real life thing. Monster is always allowance this allowance that.

Only semi related, my mom used to "check our food for poison" on those payday meals when we were younger. It wasn't till I was a teenager that i realized she did that because she spent all the money on our happy meals and that was how she got her payday meal.

/me wanders off rambling.

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate when surveys ask about my parents' income when I was growing up. I can make a guess but I really don't have any actual information on that. It wasn't something that was ever discussed in the household, so I just have to go off what people in their job positions probably made in that decade, I guess.
I always compare what I make now, and what I can afford now, to what I remember having growing up, and I reduce it due to inflation ( I used to buy a gallon of milk at the gas station for about $2.50, and now it is about $4, bread used to be about $2, now a loaf is $3.50)

gloves

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Mar 31, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,330

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 2,848
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- HIT reward earned: $117.76
- Total Amount earned this week: $117.76

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey for non-professional investors(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: IUC Lab [A34332MUTXEJ8N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Academic survey about investment decisions. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Requirements: Exc: [2602231-80908] DoesNotExist; 332de925 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.