04/01 - Sudden Takeover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I promised my only irl friend that I wouldn't watch them without her again. So every two weeks I get to see maybe 4-5 episodes. I've never wanted to break a promise so much in my life.
sorry to be lazy and not go to the post, but i didn't see this! i don't' think i should be missing parts!
im going to go find complete episodes in ways I am not allowed to mention here.

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
edit:sorry @jharakan don't know how your post got in there.

scrmcasey and Vanyanka @Vanyanka? I have to ask a giant favor. I have realized that I've had my priorities so screwed up and backwards. I have not watched Buffy, I've only watched like 5 episodes of Supernatural, scrmcasey, I didn't even know who your avi was until like half hour ago. And who knows what else I'm completely unaware of missing altogether. Can you please help me if I am not already too far gone? (mr bean is starting to freak me out, so that's all I have to say :unsure:) thank you.
You must watch Buffy. Trust us. We are your friends. This has been discussed on the forum before, but at least see the first five seasons of Supernatural. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but worth it. After you have done both of these things, we'll move on to movies and british television.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions of your supervisor and work environment | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: John Bowen [A9TFFC5JCB4XA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinions about your supervisor and work environment.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.65
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
You must watch Buffy. Trust us. We are your friends. This has been discussed on the forum before, but at least see the first five seasons of Supernatural. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but worth it. After you have done both of these things, we'll move on to movies and british television.
Thank you :love: I actually had a vpn set so I could see some bbc, I'm hoping they were the right things.
(I'm also kind of wondering if this is what caused my freakishly long mturk ID.)

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you :love: I actually had a vpn set so I could see some bbc, I'm hoping they were the right things.
(I'm also kind of wondering if this is what caused my freakishly long mturk ID.)
You must watch buffy so you can see how ugly spike is.

Reactions: T. Leela

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Music Interval Ratings Experiment(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Aesthetics Lab [A2XZODCSKE6RNS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Listen to pairs of musical notes and make ratings. (~5 minutes, .50 cents)
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [39140-38559] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
really? oh thank goodness, (i thought they already took it off!)
thank you, I may have questions.
They did take Buffy off :( If you have Hulu, you can watch it there though. There is also something called Amazon Full Screen for $5.99 (if you are a prime member) that has them. I'm just going to re-buy my DVDs and manually play my show like a rat-faced commoner.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They did take Buffy off :( If you have Hulu, you can watch it there though. There is also something called Amazon Full Screen for $5.99 (if you are a prime member) that has them. I'm just going to re-buy my DVDs and manually play my show like a rat-faced commoner.
Please don't compare yourself to a rat-like anything, those things are truly the worst, despicable creatures.

D

Deleted member 526

i was kind of thinking this. I'm so upset I couldn't stick it out. I tried so hard, that fifth time falling asleep in the middle of a hit was just too much though lol.
if you have 12 hours and you are really tired. you can work the 1st 4 hours, then sleep for 8. or you can sleep 8 hours first, then work for 4 hours. the first way cuts your income by a lot, the 2nd way increases your income by a lot. always stop when your productivity drops due to needing sleep. that's how I see it anyway. I have that happen all the time that I feel like I should keep working when tired. I always make way less money over that day when I do that.

Reactions: T. Leela

zero18

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Cmoney

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I didn't know they already took it off. :( I really need to buy the Angel DVDs now. Also, if I were to start exploring Suicide Squad, where would you recommend I begin?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
nvm.
note to self: green animals are creepy. Never speak to green animals.
Except geckos, they are ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.