Reaction score
Ladies....who has been on a cruise?

Reactions: Pleco

Wilma

I have no idea what I'm doing
Contributor
Reaction score
not a lady
Ok... WTF did your wife wear to dinners other than the "formal night" I've looked it up.. thing is, I'm going out of New Orleans along with a bunch of people who don't give a shit what they look like... Jerry is threatening to bring a suit.... this is unsettling...I have no idea what to bring other than the obvious shorts and a summer shirt.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, maybe I'll get Master's next go around. Seems like I'll be taking a break from turking or massively scaling back. Our friend of the family died last night and my aunt is not doing so well and has asked me to be the executor of her estate (as my cousin, her eldest child, died last July at the young age of 46). Seems like I'll be a little busy taking care of those things for a while.

In a weird twist, I might get the chance to invest in the company my cousin worked for...so now I gotta see if that is a viable option. It's a well known company that is not public yet, but will be not long from now. I may have to hire a financial planner now....ugh. Being a grow'd up is hard!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok... WTF did your wife wear to dinners other than the "formal night" I've looked it up.. thing is, I'm going out of New Orleans along with a bunch of people who don't give a shit what they look like... Jerry is threatening to bring a suit.... this is unsettling...I have no idea what to bring other than the obvious shorts and a summer shirt.
I just came back at either a really awesome time or a really scary time here.

Edit: Oh, wait. This is not about Jerry Seinfeld.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
just a half way decent looking dress, and a dinner jacket for the guys is good enough

Wilma

I have no idea what I'm doing
Contributor
Reaction score
just a half way decent looking dress, and a dinner jacket for the guys is good enough
other than the "formal night" ... the other days

jesus h christ I hate formal dinners.....

Status
Not open for further replies.