Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My hourly on these current 5's is pretty bad. Guess its survey grind time.... If I can find any. :LOL:
Shorter categories than yesterday but each item is so random that they are actually harder.
2/5 on my 5's rating scale.

Cruxy

Reaction score
i sincerely hope bode has better taste than megan fox
You know, people give Megan Fox a lot of crap. But compared to a lot of the train wreck females in Hollyweird she does alright for herself. Married, 2 kids, good job and you never hear about her making a fool of herself to the paparazzi.

Shes not the best actress, sure. But everything else is winner winner, chicken dinner.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You know, people give Megan Fox a lot of crap. But compared to a lot of the train wreck females in Hollyweird she does alright for herself. Married, 2 kids, good job and you never hear about her making a fool of herself to the paparazzi.

Shes not the best actress, sure. But everything else is winner winner, chicken dinner.
I'm just bothered by the lack of boobs in "Jennifer's Body".

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cruxy

Reaction score
I'm just bothered by the lack of boobs in "Jennifer's Body".
I think Amanda Seyfried has the boob department covered in that movie. Which brings me to another point...Megan Fox is considered one of the more attractive females in Hollywood...yet shes never had any pictures hacked or leaked. Amanda Seyfried nor Queen JLaw herself can say that.

Reactions: C to the J

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sleep Quality Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lloyd E Corder [A3COGFWWAXP3WW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This survey is about your sleep habits, how you define a "good night's sleep" and your opinions on devices that "track" your sleep.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

Reactions: rjd66 and TylerS

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Raihani Lab for work related to 33W1NHWFYGKCRRE4R4VRC2LZ4CVZT1.
The value of your bonus is: $0.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Raihani Lab for work related to 33W1NHWFYGKCRRE4R4VRC2LZ4CVZT1.
The value of your bonus is: $0.81 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Haley Harwell for work related to 3SD15I2WD3U3HX8HEW5KBB7P7PT36L.
The value of your bonus is: $2.75 USD

-for following directions, good stuff

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sleep Quality Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lloyd E Corder [A3COGFWWAXP3WW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This survey is about your sleep habits, how you define a "good night's sleep" and your opinions on devices that "track" your sleep.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18
4 minutes, definitely do this one!

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
But it was too perfect, with the way he looks up (at the post)! Forgive me?
Do i think my dog could rip a face off if she needed to, yes. But in my experience, if the owners are good owners pits turn out to be the biggest babies ever. My mom hated pits, so I lied and said boxer mix. She figured it out once my dog was old enough to pit smile, now she can't live without her.
This is true, about bad owners giving pitties a bad rap. I've been around many pits and the only one that ever hurt me only hurt me accidentally, because we both got too excited to see each other and dove toward each other. He accidentally headbutted my lip and cracked it open, but immediately knew I was hurt and didn't leave my side the rest of the night. Have a pretty cool scar from it, which doesn't even bother me because it's from our mutual love.
I think Amanda Seyfried has the boob department covered in that movie. Which brings me to another point...Megan Fox is considered one of the more attractive females in Hollywood...yet shes never had any pictures hacked or leaked. Amanda Seyfried nor Queen JLaw herself can say that.
I agree with you that Megan Fox deserves more respect than she's typically given, but let's not tread over a fine line here. Not to be "that guy", but the actresses who were hacked and had incredibly personal pics of their selves leaked are in not at fault for being violated in such a way. It was a gross violation of their personal privacy, and the blame rests on the shoulders of those who hacked/leaked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.