04/04 - TurKing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
But it was too perfect, with the way he looks up (at the post)! Forgive me?

This is true, about bad owners giving pitties a bad rap. I've been around many pits and the only one that ever hurt me only hurt me accidentally, because we both got too excited to see each other and dove toward each other. He accidentally headbutted my lip and cracked it open, but immediately knew I was hurt and didn't leave my side the rest of the night. Have a pretty cool scar from it, which doesn't even bother me because it's from our mutual love.

I agree with you that Megan Fox deserves more respect than she's typically given, but let's not tread over a fine line here. Not to be "that guy", but the actresses who were hacked and had incredibly personal pics of their selves leaked are in not at fault for being violated in such a way. It was a gross violation of their personal privacy, and the blame rests on the shoulders of those who hacked/leaked them.
I think everybody. Not just celebs need to study and understand cloud services. This world is messed up.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:wave2: I won't be around for a week or two while we get moved and settled in (not that I've even been around lately because packing is :dead: ) I'm sure it'll be a very lucrative time for you all :kiss:

So BYE, be good.

:merrylou:

How's today been so far? Feels like it's been slow, but at the same time a huge, huge specter of evil has been lifted from the forum for a week or two.

PnA1985

I swear to god, I had something for this.
Reaction score
But it was too perfect, with the way he looks up (at the post)! Forgive me?

This is true, about bad owners giving pitties a bad rap. I've been around many pits and the only one that ever hurt me only hurt me accidentally, because we both got too excited to see each other and dove toward each other. He accidentally headbutted my lip and cracked it open, but immediately knew I was hurt and didn't leave my side the rest of the night. Have a pretty cool scar from it, which doesn't even bother me because it's from our mutual love.

I agree with you that Megan Fox deserves more respect than she's typically given, but let's not tread over a fine line here. Not to be "that guy", but the actresses who were hacked and had incredibly personal pics of their selves leaked are in not at fault for being violated in such a way. It was a gross violation of their personal privacy, and the blame rests on the shoulders of those who hacked/leaked them.
Mine once got excited play fighting and bit harder than even she expected, you could tell she felt horrible, kissed it and immediately layed down all depressed like she killed her maste with her eyes covered by a paw.

Reactions: minkyboodle

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mine once got excited play fighting and bit harder than even she expected, you could tell she felt horrible, kissed it and immediately layed down all depressed like she killed her maste with her eyes covered by a paw.
Aw, poor dag! Did you lay down next to her and tell her how good she is? The poor goofs just don't realize how big they are, I think. Romeo (the pit that gave me the lasting reminder of love) acted about the same way, and was pawing at me like he was begging forgiveness. Of course, I forgave him the moment it happened because it was totally my fault. He was excited, I was excited, and I'm the human who should have had more sense.

"They're good dogs, Brent."

Reactions: Castor and Jaded

Tjololo

Reaction score
Aw, poor dag! Did you lay down next to her and tell her how good she is? The poor goofs just don't realize how big they are, I think. Romeo (the pit that gave me the lasting reminder of love) acted about the same way, and was pawing at me like he was begging forgiveness. Of course, I forgave him the moment it happened because it was totally my fault. He was excited, I was excited, and I'm the human who should have had more sense.

They're good dogs, Bront*

PnA1985

Reaction score

I sure did, She loves spooning for some reason, she will crawl into bed between me and my gf strectch out and spoon on her own lol. on the other hand I am almost positive she has learned that tagging me between the legs with her tail is a good hello and she does it on purpose when I'm not paying attention.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Preferences for Change (~8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kate Crain [A3ECKSQUCW0IRM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.45] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.94] [Reviews: 85] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Must be age 18+ years and a US resident. Includes writing task.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 55
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I sure did, She loves spooning for some reason, she will crawl into bed between me and my gf strectch out and spoon on her own lol. on the other hand I am almost positive she has learned that tagging me between the legs with her tail is a good hello and she does it on purpose when I'm not paying attention.
I wonder if the tail-tagging is a breed thing, because many do it. I bet she's super happy to be in a human sammich!

Please give her pets for me. I am not in a place where I can have a dog just yet, but still need to pet/love them all.

Castor

Reaction score
Thanks guys. She's a Pointer, only going to be around 45 lbs full grown. She's tiny compared to my last dog but he was the same, pointers are crazy chewers. He had two toys he never destroyed his cuddle monkey and a bone he only chewed at bedtime that we called his night night bone. The rest didn't last long but he eventually learned to only destroy his toys instead of everything his mouth could reach.

The pup is still in the destroy everything phase (9 months). Chewing through a wall in a room full of toys will be a battle for a few more month as well as horrifying the girls by chewing the faces off their dolls :tqueen: I shouldn't laugh but the 5 year old is VERY dramatic about the doll genocide happening in my house right now

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about brands | PANDA
Requester: Marina [A1GYSE8Y8UB5V8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.15] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about our brands
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;

Reactions: Kliq

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about brands | PANDA
Requester: Marina [A1GYSE8Y8UB5V8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.15] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about our brands
Time: 25 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;

This was one of those times where i click the link and pray it wont pop up, but it did.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What do you think about different objects? Psychology experiment, Yale U.(~ 11 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 4.46] [Comm: 3.30] [Fair: 4.51] [Reviews: 199] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.91/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Yale Psychology survey-quick & interesting, about how people think about objec
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.31
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [39395-38806] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

PnA1985

Reaction score
Thanks guys. She's a Pointer, only going to be around 45 lbs full grown. She's tiny compared to my last dog but he was the same, pointers are crazy chewers. He had two toys he never destroyed his cuddle monkey and a bone he only chewed at bedtime that we called his night night bone. The rest didn't last long but he eventually learned to only destroy his toys instead of everything his mouth could reach.

The pup is still in the destroy everything phase (9 months). Chewing through a wall in a room full of toys will be a battle for a few more month as well as horrifying the girls by chewing the faces off their dolls :tqueen: I shouldn't laugh but the 5 year old is VERY dramatic about the doll genocide happening in my house right now

beautiful pup. Mine loves to just pull the fluff out of toys, if it has a squeaker she has to remove it surgically and set it to the side.

Reactions: Castor

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:O I stand corrected. My bad
No worries. :wink: I find that all of the other stuff I follow on twitter is more tolerable with cute animals peppered in, so I follow an embarrassing number of cat/dog accounts. Also, I may/may not use that phrase regularly in situations that don't logically call for it.

minkyboodle @minkyboodle great now I'm gonna spend all day looking at puppers on twitter.
Not to be a bad influence, but you should totally balance things out with the cutest cat ever, the little survivor buddy from Kitten Academy.
https://twitter.com/CharweeMonster?lang=en

Reactions: Tjololo
Status
Not open for further replies.