Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi guys, been a lurker for about a year, thought I might get a little more involved with the community and do a little more work. I make around $20-$30 a day, but just hit the 5k hit mark so hopefully that will open up some new opportunities. Thanks to you all for all your guides and pandas, you've all been helpful.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Love that show. Caught it every week while it was on. Can't wait for next season
I just power watched the first season the other day, has potential to be good but i like the mind f**k part of it, no idea where the story will go now tho.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A study about your experience (10 mins)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: ncp research [A3QOFNF7MPCTQT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: 4.77] [Comm: 3.90] [Fair: 4.57] [Reviews: 186] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: An online survey that will ask you some questions about your background and your personal experiences
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Exc: [1161335987-39043] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I just power watched the first season the other day, has potential to be good but i like the mind f**k part of it, no idea where the story will go now tho.
Yeah lol. Every episode just got crazier and crazier and im like wtf. I'm sure they'll step it up for season 2

KYLaura

Reaction score
Day-drinking sounds GREAT.
Too bad I'm not making enough on mturk to fund it.
I asked one of my kids about side-work to make extra money and he told me to go to reddit /r/beermoney/. Not that I think there's anything wrong with drinking beer, but I found it an extra surprising suggestion for my son to make to his mom. Like, "Here you go, mom, you can do this to get the extra beer money you need."

KYLaura

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about product design | PANDA
Requester: Dan Dan [A13PTOLTEDIWYA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.70 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are interested in how people perceive and make inferences about the product design of different objects. In this survey, we will show you a number of different images/videos of objects and products. Your task is to answer questions about them.
Time: 24 hours
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;Location is US
It felt like it took forever, but I need the $1.50

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah lol. Every episode just got crazier and crazier and im like wtf. I'm sure they'll step it up for season 2
But I think it will change, the beginning was all about what was going on in his mind, but now they going to fight the evil elsewhere? Might not do it for me if it just becomes a xmen(superhero type) show.

Last edited:

casualwarfare

Reaction score
I asked one of my kids about side-work to make extra money and he told me to go to reddit /r/beermoney/. Not that I think there's anything wrong with drinking beer, but I found it an extra surprising suggestion for my son to make to his mom. Like, "Here you go, mom, you can do this to get the extra beer money you need."
Ha! r/beermoney is actually one of the first places I learned about mturk.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Smart kid.

Reactions: KYLaura and Kerek

KYLaura

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about words for < 15 mins | PANDA
Requester: Noah Rucker [AF36Q3G7C4TCX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.47 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about words and their associations (time estimate: 15 mins)
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
There is one that I still can't think of a right answer for.

Reactions: TQueen

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
my food budget is calculated very carefully. I plan out meals and make extra for lunches. Soups are great - and I make my own stock (veggie) in the crockpot.
But my best savings tip is cook from scratch. I spend about 70 per week for the two of us, plus the dog and the cat :). All cleaning supplies (limited as they are - I use vinegar and baking soda) also come from that budget.
(Is that what you mean? Or do you mean set up a savings account that you cannot touch............?)
I just meant in general. Thank you for the tips though. I actually have a crock pot, too

I didn't expect to get 17 notifications from that post. I will keep referring back to them for motivation

All of you are awesome :partypooper:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
But I think it will change, the beginning was all about what was going on in his mind, but now they going to fight the evil elsewhere? Might not do it for me if it just becomes a xmen(superhero type) show.
Yeah, i don't really do those kind of shows, but was drawn to this one. If it ends up being an x men show, ill probably stop watching.

Reactions: rjd66

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I just meant in general. Thank you for the tips though. I actually have a crock pot, too

I didn't expect to get 17 notifications from that post. I will keep referring back to them for motivation

All of you are awesome :partypooper:
Plus we have that saving money/deals/budget thread when you need more cost-cutting tips :D

Status
Not open for further replies.