04/07 - Fantastic Dik-Diks on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Some of them, but I should do other work too, so I'll probably let them go for a while and try to think of a better way than eyeballing them.
Hey, just an fyi. I know you already amass crazy likes on your posts when you post about work being up. But now that you've won an award, I feel I can let you in on a secret. If you want that number to skyrocket, making a sarcastic insult towards kryss @kryssyy is a goldmine

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, just an fyi. I know you already amass crazy likes on your posts when you post about work being up. But now that you've won an award, I feel I can let you in on a secret. If you want that number to skyrocket, making a sarcastic insult towards kryss @kryssyy is a goldmine
:nonono:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also, IPsoft AWS Account @IPsoft AWS Account , posting baby pictures for Liz @Liz is a good alternative.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It's going to take me forever to finish my queue since I keep getting interrupted at work!

(Oh, hey, maybe I can use that sentence, eh?)

Reactions: IPsoft AWS Account

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
sigh

Thank you IPsoft AWS Account @IPsoft AWS Account for tolerating some of our more undesirable members.

:p

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yo IPsoft AWS Account @IPsoft AWS Account seriously thanks for these. You have no idea how crappy and slow this week has been, and even though this doesn't make up for all those days it's nice doing hits where you aren't being paid pennies to do a ton of work.
you accidentally forgot to log into your alt account before making a legitimate post

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Yo IPsoft AWS Account @IPsoft AWS Account seriously thanks for these. You have no idea how crappy and slow this week has been, and even though this doesn't make up for all those days it's nice doing hits where you aren't being paid pennies to do a ton of work.
Seriously! This was just the pick-me-up we needed.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Only got 40 Ipsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.