04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Heh. Imma stalk you soon! Me and the kid will do the haunted tour, but we can't go in October cuz there are all these state rules and shit about him having to be in school or I could go to jail and stuff.

But once he's in college I'm so going to be there for that!
at the very least you have to try Hole Mole while you're in town

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Universal studios' Halloween horror nights and knott's scary farm is great too
Yeah. That won't happen. Haunted houses scare the shit out of me. Like, seriously. They shouldn't. My kid wants to do them and I'm all "sure, let's go!" then I check my pacemaker and pray I live through it.

(the only way I go through non family friendly haunted houses is if I'm with a guy bigger than me who won't mind if my arms are around him and my face is in his back and I drool a little on him from fear.)

Reactions: Drwho10

nickhatesyou

TQUEEN IS LITERALLY THE PETTIEST EVER
Reaction score
If you're talking about the Hole Mole located at 5109 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90815 there's a Chipotle only .5 miles away :nod:

edit: now Good Eats time
EW why would anyone still willingly eat chipotle? One mistake eh Two gets a side eye but three in such a short period of time? Bye.

Reactions: YAHU and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
EW why would anyone still willingly eat chipotle? One mistake eh Two gets a side eye but three in such a short period of time? Bye.
Go like three times a week and I'm here like :bode:
The people who got suck are an inferior breed of human that Charles Darwin would agree need to have their genes weeded out of the gene pool

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
No! There are some gorgeous mountains around here. The Angeles National Forest has some incredible hiking trails.
I'm so going to hit you up before our trip. We drive the coast and hike our way through it. I'm only familiar with Big Sur and North, so I will need info to plan the hikes this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.