04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
glad you said this. I was just gunna say "JC! I can't keep up! I have like many numbers next to that flag up there in the right corner and I'm not sober enough to reply to half of them!"

Now I should excuse myself and go to bed before I become the equivalent of that pathetic old chick in the nightclub....
i thought you called dibs...you ain't goin' anywhere :p

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Research study(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael [AFJRFYG1LU3ZX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research study is designed to examine how people make judgments and decisions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [10259-9670] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
tricker @tricker here's some shots i took when i went hiking here locally in a place called red rock canyon specifically whiting ranch. the whole place is like a mini zion national park
http://imgur.com/a/zEtXz
I just drooled a little. I have pics of our hikes in NoCal. but not online so I can't post them fast and like 90% have my kid in them.

I love hiking. Well, I hate it the first 1.5 miles then my muscles kick in and I love it.

I so have to share my Yosemite hike pics. Sentinel Dome. That was an awesome hike.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I just drooled a little. I have pics of our hikes in NoCal. but not online so I can't post them fast and like 90% have my kid in them.

I love hiking. Well, I hate it the first 1.5 miles then my muscles kick in and I love it.

I so have to share my Yosemite hike pics. Sentinel Dome. That was an awesome hike.
that's really awesome. good to hear about parents getting their kids into appreciating the outdoors.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
i thought you called dibs...you ain't goin' anywhere :p
I so did not call dibs. If I did it was an accident. I just get stuck staying up when that posts because I rarely make it to 12 am pdt now.

Fuck. I'm old. (but I totally stood on the castro stage in a slip, so that's my free ticket)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's really awesome. good to hear about parents getting their kids into appreciating the outdoors.
My kid's school did a 4 day camping field trip to Yosemite. Me, other adults, and 60 kids camped for four days. I cooked dinner for 80 plus on camp stoves. It was epic.

I love my kid's school.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Im so game, will you cook it or do i need to cook it?
I can catch it and I can cook it! I just don't take it off the hook or fillet it.

I cook a mean fish in foil on a camp fire. My parents raised me right. (except for the facts that I won't take it off the hook or fillet it.)

Reactions: YAHU and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
My kid's school did a 4 day camping field trip to Yosemite. Me, other adults, and 60 kids camped for four days. I cooked dinner for 80 plus on camp stoves. It was epic.

I love my kid's school.
that's awesome. my school never did stuff like that but luckily my parents are into it and taught me plenty

Reactions: tricker and YAHU

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:p

:p i never said i twasnt, but i am also not turking while drinking and go reply! :p lol
I so have not turked for hours. I have a hit in my queue Im ignoring and feeling bad about. It's worth a lot so I will do it in the morning hung over.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's awesome. my school never did stuff like that but luckily my parents are into it and taught me plenty
I got lucky and found a school into this stuff. Last night we had an emergency PTA meeting to vote in the money for a shed to store all the gardening equipment for the gardens the kids just put in at the school. I'm truly a lucky parent to have found this school.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I got lucky and found a school into this stuff. Last night we had an emergency PTA meeting to vote in the money for a shed to store all the gardening equipment for the gardens the kids just put in at the school. I'm truly a lucky parent to have found this school.
wow even introducing them to the importance of self reliance. that school rocks. you really are lucky

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.