04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
I can catch it and I can cook it! I just don't take it off the hook or fillet it.

I cook a mean fish in foil on a camp fire. My parents raised me right. (except for the facts that I won't take it off the hook or fillet it.)
yeah thats fine, ive honestly NEVER caught a fish but i dont mind scaling it and gutting/filleting it at all

I so have not turked for hours. I have a hit in my queue Im ignoring and feeling bad about. It's worth a lot so I will do it in the morning hung over.
i have 2 in my queue and they cant be done for a few days

btw

Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie and tricker @tricker , ive had a couple of these tonight along with some whiskey in a large mason jar of tea for my coughing

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah thats fine, ive honestly NEVER caught a fish but i dont mind scaling it and gutting/filleting it at all

i have 2 in my queue and they cant be done for a few days

btw

Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie and tricker @tricker , ive had a couple of these tonight along with some whiskey in a large mason jar of tea for my coughing

sounds/looks like a hangover waiting to happen ._.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
never get them, damn i see the picture doesnt wanna load, grrrrrrrr
And I kinda hate you for not getting hang overs.

I'm so gunna have one tomorrow. Then I have to get over it cuz Monday I will disappear for two days because I'm going to be on an 1860s clipper ship in the SF bay with 30 6th graders overnight. I seriously cannot have a hangover for that. Otherwise I will get horribly sea sick and the kids don't need to see that.

Azazael

Reaction score
grrrrr once again I cant seem to post images in here again :(
had three of these so far and the tea/whiskey, wanting another cause they are decent

Last edited:
Reactions: tricker and YAHU

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

grrrrr once again I cant seem to post images in here again :(
had three of these so far and the tea/whiskey, wanting another cause they are decent
that worked! Mike's Hard rocks. It's my poison every 4th of July (which is a serious holiday in my family).

Reactions: Azazael

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that moment when you've had a bit too much to drink, and it's 11:15 and your kid you thought was asleep wakes up and declares "I AM SO HUNGRY!"

shit. Here. Have some potato chips.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
And I kinda hate you for not getting hang overs.

I'm so gunna have one tomorrow. Then I have to get over it cuz Monday I will disappear for two days because I'm going to be on an 1860s clipper ship in the SF bay with 30 6th graders overnight. I seriously cannot have a hangover for that. Otherwise I will get horribly sea sick and the kids don't need to see that.
that's so fun. i remember doing a trip similar to that for a summer camp. tall ship to catalina island learning about sailing and camping on the island for a week then sailing back

Reactions: Barbwire

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's so fun. i remember doing a trip similar to that for a summer camp. tall ship to catalina island learning about sailing and camping on the island for a week then sailing back
So for this one the kids get on the ship then are told they signed on as sailors right after the 1906 earthquake. And we HAVE TO GO GET SUPPLIES FROM OREGON to rebuild.

I basically cannot speak the whole trip. I'm just there to make sure no kid falls overboard while they prepare the ship.

That, and smell the Ghiradelli chocolate that I know is being made nearby in 2016.

Reactions: Drwho10

Azazael

Reaction score
that moment when you've had a bit too much to drink, and it's 11:15 and your kid you thought was asleep wakes up and declares "I AM SO HUNGRY!"

shit. Here. Have some potato chips.
haha, both you come over, theres food :D lol

I didn't say anything about turking :disapprove: I just said you were drinking...I don't see anybody in here working now that I think about it >.>
haha yeah, its friday night!

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never been to Catalina. I so wanna go.
But I wanna go on the ship Natalie died in. If it's still floating.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
So for this one the kids get on the ship then are told they signed on as sailors right after the 1906 earthquake. And we HAVE TO GO GET SUPPLIES FROM OREGON to rebuild.

I basically cannot speak the whole trip. I'm just there to make sure no kid falls overboard while they prepare the ship.

That, and smell the Ghiradelli chocolate that I know is being made nearby in 2016.
idc how old i am i want to do that!!!

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never been to Catalina. I so wanna go.
But I wanna go on the ship Natalie died in. If it's still floating.
if it is its probably owned by some celebrity and isn't used for charters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.