04/08 - Minty Fresh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Yayyy

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in week 1 of the political forecasting HIT. You have successfully completed week 1, and you will be eligible for the full 35 weeks study, providing that you participate in each week, and that you continue to meet the HIT requirements (i.e. the forecasting rationale length and substance).

As a way to improve your forecasting accuracy, you are able to access the forecasting site at any time.

Bonus rewards will be given out to the most accurate participants in the study.

spchles1

Reaction score
All these $3 and $4 surveys and can't catch any.

Reactions: sarcasta

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yayyy

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in week 1 of the political forecasting HIT. You have successfully completed week 1, and you will be eligible for the full 35 weeks study, providing that you participate in each week, and that you continue to meet the HIT requirements (i.e. the forecasting rationale length and substance).

As a way to improve your forecasting accuracy, you are able to access the forecasting site at any time.

"Please note, this is separate from the weekly paid HITs (although it is the same platform with your saved information). This is simply a mechanism for you to improve your forecasting accuracy by updating predictions in real time as they occur in the news. You will also see a weekly HIT to make additional forecasts and get paid for them. "

Interesting.

xqyzt

Reaction score
Yayyy

Hi,

woohoo, me too. :highfive:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I missed out on a 35 week survey.....mother fuck.

Reactions: Despairagus

PandaThief

Reaction score
"Please note, this is separate from the weekly paid HITs (although it is the same platform with your saved information). This is simply a mechanism for you to improve your forecasting accuracy by updating predictions in real time as they occur in the news. You will also see a weekly HIT to make additional forecasts and get paid for them. "

Interesting.

Yea i didn't want to post that part since i thought it was private info and only i have access to the link

Reactions: C to the J

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Hi,

NemoRolls

Reaction score

Hi,

:D

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Status
Not open for further replies.