04/08 - Minty Fresh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylycat

Reaction score
Just curious, but what's the max amount of Pandas that you guys/gals have running at 1 time.
I keep pins running all the time, 6 of them, then have 6-12 other ones set at at time

Reactions: spchles1

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from CoCoSci Lab at Princeton for work related to 3GONHBMNHWM05OEY5S3C7CD0XTQMZJ.
The value of your bonus is: $3.49 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

xqyzt

Reaction score
Just curious, but what's the max amount of Pandas that you guys/gals have running at 1 time.
I have about 4 or 5 requesters going plus maybe 4 or 5 high value surveys at any time. "High value" is subjective on any given day.

Reactions: klyde and spchles1

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Goodmorning everyone!

Mom advice needed. So my kid spent Friday throwing up. Saturday and Sunday he was fine and acting 100% normal. This morning at 1:30 AM he woke up throwing up again, but then he was normal and laughing and playing. I read that norovirus does that. Has one bad day then couple days great, then the kids throw up again. So question..should I take him to school today? My husband says i better because my son has missed a lot, but I don't want to chance other kids getting sick.

and..even if you aren't a mom advice needed LOL
God I hope you didnt take him to school. You need to take him to his pediatrician. Otherwise you will just have to stop what you are doing and pick him up from school when he gets sick again. Better to be safe. <3

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I've been saving up my turk money in amazon payments for a bigger cat tree/perch for our new home. the one I have is tiny and ineffective for the space I am putting it in. Very excited. I love nesting, in gereral.

I need to hurry up and save money. Zoya will be 2 next month and I want to get her one of those ride on RC 12volt cars. Her 1st bday was awful last year.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Title: A survey about being a survey taker and social media sharing (~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eun Jung Yoon [AYSYX9TZ85JGE] (Req TV): $15.46/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Your opinion about being a survey taker and social media sharing
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1056239519-139269] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
I just caught this and have to return it. I will return it in 5 min if anyone wants to get the Panda going
Uhg been trying to catch that one for like 3 days

Reactions: sarcasta
Status
Not open for further replies.