Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah and the only way to recoup that cost to is to ruin their lives and make them child actors. You can go the athlete route too but that's much less of a sure thing.
It's best just not to have kids and be the super fun aunt.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Makes you appreciate what you have and are able to do for your children. Most of you seem young and possibly have only been on your own a short while but you can somewhat see what your parents were able to do. If they were able. I didn't have much growing up so I am extremely grateful for what my husband and I were able to do with ours. We still help them now while they are in college.
Seeing how much work my mother and father put in to raise me into a responsible member of society and grow up in a financially stable environment is extremely humbling. I can't thank them enough seeing what others have to go through and i definitely don't take it for granted. The best thing i can do is be the best man, possible future husband and father my own parents raised me to be.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing how much work my mother and father put in to raise me into a responsible member of society and grow up in a financially stable environment is extremely humbling. I can't thank them enough seeing what others have to go through and i definitely don't take it for granted. The best thing i can do is be the best man, possible future husband and father my own parents raised me to be.
You're going to be alright because you have want to. Life is good and you make out of it what you want.

Reactions: kryss and Drwho10

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Makes you appreciate what you have and are able to do for your children. Most of you seem young and possibly have only been on your own a short while but you can somewhat see what your parents were able to do. If they were able. I didn't have much growing up so I am extremely grateful for what my husband and I were able to do with ours. We still help them now while they are in college.
So much this. Our oldest is 16 and set to take his competency exams within the next year. He's a great kid, and super smart, and husband and I determined long ago that he (and the rest of the younglings) can continue living at home for as long as he likes as long as he continues to pitch in (which he already does in the form of chores, but he wants to do more). My mom's husband wants to start teaching him welding and the kid is super into the idea, so we're all for it. If he's got a trade under his belt before he even turns 18, what's the harm in that?

/rambling

Status
Not open for further replies.