04/12 - Funky Friday!

How much is your rent/mortgage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
OK...I created one with surveycomet for requester ID and nothing for group ID but I can't turn on the collect button...I click on it , it goes on for a second, then goes off.

It looks like this? (except for the "label and describe" part and date added and "The Number: 469)?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! Thanks, I finally got it. I had Panda checked before. That didn't work.
awesome. i always want to help people with this question because i asked it too!

Reactions: Trucker

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
yesterday i said my rent was 1250 (2 bedroom) and every1 said that was expensive. its pretty standard in south florida.
yeah my 1000 is a one bedroom is s florida. i might be able to get one for 850 in the ghetto in ft lauderdale or hollywood. but i like deerfield beach and no murders

Last edited:
Reactions: thedorchannel

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
What if I rent a room. Am I just putting down my own rent or the cost of the whole house?
oh shit... i forgot about that. I was thinking about how much "the man" charges for housing overall. I guess if you are renting a room for yourself, that should be taken into consideration, my bad.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah my 1000 is a one bedroom is s florida. i might be able to get one for 850 in the ghetto in ft lauderdale or hollywood. but i like deerfield beach and no murders
holy extra strength balls lol... deerfield is where i live

Status
Not open for further replies.