Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Cursed Scroll

Mogg Fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished watching Creed and Star Wars the Force Awakens with my guys and now I need to girly things up a bit.
When I want to girly things up I watch Wimbledon, Notting Hill or Return to Me. But then again I am a dude, so YMMV.

Reactions: Pippa

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Are we allowed to call another mturk forum annoying? Because I want to.
We try to be generous here, but if you can disguise the name of the annoying forum as a TV show or a song, we'll probably get it. Plus if it's just MTF I think open hate is allowed, but I'm not entirely sure.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
All I'm wanting to say is that MTF revolves around the conversation of two people and if you don't join that conversation then you are regarded as an outsider and are never spoken to when you need help. That is all. Love you guys.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been Turking for a while. I have a quick question for anyone who uses Hit Scraper. Since the latest update, I can't seem to customize my background color. I have it set to Solarium: Dark with all of my custom colors applied, and all of them are working - except the background color. It's fine when I run it in Firefox, but it doesn't work in Chrome (which is definitely the browser I prefer).

So! Anyone know how to fix it? Having a white background is driving me nuts. Thank you ahead of time for any help! :)

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been Turking for a while. I have a quick question for anyone who uses Hit Scraper. Since the latest update, I can't seem to customize my background color. I have it set to Solarium:Dark with all of my custom colors applied, and all of them are working - except the background color. It's fine when I run it in Firefox, but it doesn't work in Chrome (which is definitely the browser I prefer).

So! Anyone know how to fix it? Having a white background is driving me nuts. Thank you ahead of time for any help! :)
Welcome! :wave2:

I have no help on that, but hopefully someone who is familiar with the background colors of it can chime in?

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been Turking for a while. I have a quick question for anyone who uses Hit Scraper. Since the latest update, I can't seem to customize my background color. I have it set to Solarium: Dark with all of my custom colors applied, and all of them are working - except the background color. It's fine when I run it in Firefox, but it doesn't work in Chrome (which is definitely the browser I prefer).

Sorry no help here, but welcome!

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to drop a recommendation for Better Call Saul which has just been fantastic this season and I love Kim Wexler forever that is all.
Yeah, I just finished BB though. I'm scared, scared to watch BCS. Is it really on par?

Reactions: Pleco

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
All I'm wanting to say is that MTF revolves around the conversation of two people and if you don't join that conversation then you are regarded as an outsider and are never spoken to when you need help. That is all. Love you guys.
Then what do you gain by visiting there?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I just finished BB though. I'm scared, scared to watch BCS. Is it really on par?
No. Give yourself time to mourn BB. I started it right after I finished BB. I was let down. I'll give it a try again soon.

Reactions: Tuesday

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to drop a recommendation for Better Call Saul which has just been fantastic this season and I love Kim Wexler forever that is all.
I loved the first season so hard and I was determined to be meh about it. It also broke my heart in half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.