• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely, I went in really not expecting much. Hell I didn't even watch the first season until this year because I was so sure it was going to be disappointing, but it has been a great show. Specially in the second season where it has really become its own show with its own pace, not longer being simply a BB spinoff. Can't recommend it enough.
OK, I'll give it a try them. Sunday I suspect. Thanks Pleco.

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
Really?! My sister is having the same issue, as well, so I don't get it. :banghead: And yeah, we go into "Settings>Appearance>Solarium: Dark> add all of the custom colors. Everything but the background color changes. It's so weird.
So your changing the hue, sat, etc? then clicking add to custom and selecting the new custom? Works for me. try updating Chrome

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
I have no idea. The first version of Hitscraper that I used had options for different background colors. I've updated several times, and as far as I can tell the version that I'm using now (faihlty?) doesn't offer that option. Again, I have no idea how to solve your problem. I just did't want you to feel that you weren't being heard. I would suggest that you post your question earlier in the day when some of the experts are around.
Its now under settings then appearance

Reactions: Tuesday

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think this forum has made that expression permanently stuck on my face.
It's just the forum though right? Just the mechanics, not the folks or the rats or the cats. I understand how frustrating that must be. I do.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Forty Winks Bedrooms | PANDA
Requester: C. Cross [A6ZBRPB3NZ1WA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.76 Generosity
★★★★ 4.75 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: During the survey you'll be shown a simulated Google result page. Select the most enticing search result on each page!
Time: 55 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is one of: CA, US

about 1 min.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Forty Winks Bedrooms | PANDA
Requester: C. Cross [A6ZBRPB3NZ1WA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.76 Generosity
★★★★ 4.75 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: During the survey you'll be shown a simulated Google result page. Select the most enticing search result on each page!
Time: 55 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is one of: CA, US
Well, this HIT wins best title of the day.

Reactions: Pippa

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
aveline @aveline appreciates class so she decided not to crash through the window instead
We keep messing with her one of these days she's just gonna fuck someone up and leave the person battered and bruised as a warning to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.