04/13 - Stumbling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
depressing af...$85 :( I didn't work much for 2 days though, had other stuff to take care of
I don't remember what your goal is, but womp womp. I'm $20 from low goal, haha, sooooo. My low goal is $50, i really need to be making $100. but this week has been a shit show. I did make $266 in farm sitting though, I need to remember that. just no matter what if I don't make more than $50 here I feel like a bum.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't remember what your goal is, but womp womp. I'm $20 from low goal, haha, sooooo. My low goal is $50, i really need to be making $100. but this week has been a shit show. I did make $266 in farm sitting though, I need to remember that. just no matter what if I don't make more than $50 here I feel like a bum.
low goal is $100, high goal is $150. You definitely aren't a bum! an extra $266 is awesome!

Reactions: savvy

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I know I haven't been around in quite awhile, but life....

I just wanted to stop by this fine Saturday Morning and say

Hi!

Hope ya'll been well!

What's the good gossip these days?

Any new $ strats a gal can use?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
how is driving and your car btw?
SO GOOD omg. I'm barely even nervous about it now. Still only have my permit though. The earliest appointment they had to take the driving test is the 22nd. I'm pretty nervous about that because I still haven't learned to parallel park. Doing that this week.

Reactions: cyberwasp and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
SO GOOD omg. I'm barely even nervous about it now. Still only have my permit though. The earliest appointment they had to take the driving test is the 22nd. I'm pretty nervous about that because I still haven't learned to parallel park. Doing that this week.
yayy! yeah with familiarity and freedom comes comfort!

Reactions: themildone

jan

Reaction score
I know I haven't been around in quite awhile, but life....

I just wanted to stop by this fine Saturday Morning and say

Hi!

Hope ya'll been well!

What's the good gossip these days?

Any new $ strats a gal can use?
:wave2:

Reactions: MagicalStreams

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
qual survey up on prolific

jan

Reaction score
I was great at that when I lived in MA, but all those years in FL corrupted me. I've been practicing again ......and just last week I did it on one try - (so proud of myself! I can do it again :).

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was great at that when I lived in MA, but all those years in FL corrupted me. I've been practicing again ......and just last week I did it on one try - (so proud of myself! I can do it again :).
Nice! I've tried twice but I didn't have any markers, I was practicing with regular parking spots in an empty parking lot so I only had the lines to guide me. I'm going to practice with trash cans some time this week lol

Reactions: jan

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I'm usually pretty good at not experiencing "qual envy" but i'm definitely feeling it this morning after seeing how much the masters banked on those pews. I mean good for them though, masters isn't easy to get *still slightly jelly atm though*

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Game(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gary Gaeth [A1J78TOH1P5BJW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.25] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.40] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 14
Description: This survey is for people diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Aspergers. We are conducting this research to better understand those with ASD, so we ask that you ONLY participate in this version if you qualify. This survey will take approximately 45 minutes and requires serious participants. You will be approved in 12 hours after our team has verified your responses.
Qualifications: Exc: [-899342521-140517] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so freakin' bored. no hits in the past hour that I can do, can't find a game I want to play, and reddit is down :thumbsdown:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
do you use prolific.ac? easy to sign up and get surveys fairly often. sometimes when i cant find jack shit on mturk they have something up, like just now. also usertesting.com is very good if you have a mic and are ok with them recording your desktop

i keep both open usually to see what comes up, usertesting is always great, prolific i usually just do if it's really well paid or i have nothing else

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
also neevo rarely has good stuff, but i did make about $80 from them the other week

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
those webis hits are totally not $15 an hour, read 6 usually long paragraphs? yeah, they are getting shit results if people do them in less a minute... let alone 30 seconds. i read fast, it'd take more than a minute

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.