04/14 - Financially Fabulous Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Great going mturk, you managed to kill whatever excitement I had for the day because Kendrick Lamar dropped a new album. You ruin everything.
Currently on spin #3, have had it up in the background today

Reactions: Pleco

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Math Puzzles Task Part 1 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Algebra Experiments [A15WIAYQEM5ZMN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This task is part of a research study conducted by Dr. John R. Anderson at Carnegie Mellon University. This task is the first of a TWO PART study. It contains a series of math problems that will take about 75 minutes to complete. To complete part two of the study you must be available 3 days (72 hours) after completing this HIT.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

Reactions: scrmcasey

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Yale Cognitive Science Study | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cognitive Science Yale [ABB6BGTYEYC6Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
A short study (5-7 minutes) about your interactions with others
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Anyone else do this one by Research Methods?
"Quick decision-making study - approximately 5 minutes, earn 30 cents plus up to $3 more in bonus!"

Opted to keep the money... I would take a guaranteed $1 over a potential $1.50. :l
Just a gentle reminder that it can corrupt and invalidate researcher's hard work if we discuss the content of their surveys and research in these forums so please try not to discuss the details of the work that we do. No matter how tempting it is :)

It's fine to say potential bonus but giving details of how to earn that bonus or what you did in the survey is going too far.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh. I work in 8 hours. Yayyyyyyy. I shall see anyone up late tonight, probably around 11pm or 12am CST as I usually take the first two hours of my shift to clean and stuff and I have some homework due tonight. Bleh. Well, I made $14.40 in the 2 or 3 hours I spent turking early this morning! Hoping you guys have a good day/night wherever you are, make that $$$$$ :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder that it can corrupt and invalidate researcher's hard work if we discuss the content of their surveys and research in these forums so please try not to discuss the details of the work that we do. No matter how tempting it is :)

It's fine to say potential bonus but giving details of how to earn that bonus or what you did in the survey is going too far.
Oop, that would be my bad! Sorry!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you :) I guess my GIF attempt at conveying that wasn't effective this time.

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you :) I guess my GIF attempt at conveying that wasn't effective this time.
I apologize. Still new to any mturk forum and it's been a while since I participated in any forum. I thought your GIF was you implying you didn't like surveys! My bad. :sweat:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
His name makes me think of Orange is the New Black
Right? Btw, have you seen the new trailer for season 5 that came out the other day?
They also have this...buttermilk fried chicken doughnut with hot sauce...surprisingly really good. But i had a heart attack shortly after...soo eat with caution.
Hold my arteries, I'm going in!

Seriously though, I need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.