04/15 - Foxy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I pay all my bills with turking. I have no motivation other than that I want to pay my bills. Turking is a chore lmao
^^^^^ That's my IRL desk job. I sooooo wouldn't do it if I didn't have to. (I'm lucky to have the type of job I do, though, so I should not bitch too much. It's pretty darn flexible with being a mom and I sit here on the forum half the time...)

Lola

Reaction score
I would say email them and have them look into it! There was mention of this, I think, on the OCMP75 thread on this forum that an agent had to contact someone higher up, but it is being fixed and the agents who contacted them are getting their bonuses.
I've sent them an email, feedback, or some kind of ping just about every day since last Thursday, so I'm trying my best to get it all sorted out.

I don't have much heart left to do these, but I keep trying to make them worthwhile. Chatters who are patient, understanding about the limited options we can sometimes offer, and don't make wildly impossible requests definitely have my appreciation!

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I've sent them an email, feedback, or some kind of ping just about every day since last Thursday, so I'm trying my best to get it all sorted out.

I don't have much heart left to do these, but I keep trying to make them worthwhile. Chatters who are patient, understanding about the limited options we can sometimes offer, and don't make wildly impossible requests definitely have my appreciation!
I so try and make impossible requests. But I back down as soon as I realize it is impossible and go for another option.

Since they're watching us for repetitiveness, if you do enough of these the requests kind of have to get a little crazier and crazier.

Reactions: Squatty

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you guys seen these? My husband works with a guy that got one from his wife but he has sensitive skin and couldn't wear it. So, he swapped him some sort of Leatherman tool for it. These things are badass.

Reactions: nagroM

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd been working so hard to reach 5K approved HITs that I would do hundreds of penny HITs. Reaching 5K was kind of anticlimactic and I feel zero motivation to Turk and I feel burned out. Is it common to feel like that, like Turking has become a chore? :(
You got to 5K, awesome! Now make it a game to see how quickly you can get to 10K!!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you guys seen these? My husband works with a guy that got one from his wife but he has sensitive skin and couldn't wear it. So, he swapped him some sort of Leatherman tool for it. These things are badass.
:eek:

I want one. I already carry a Leatherman but these are baddasser.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone doing OCMP75 have you done any of the taxi's today??? Or since they changed the pay to .75 and 1.25?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone doing OCMP75 have you done any of the taxi's today??? Or since they changed the pay to .75 and 1.25?
I haven't even SEEN a taxi. They must be getting panda'd fast.

edit: but I only do the non qualled ones at the moment. Since they STILL HAVE NOT assigned me a qual score for all the "can you submit 10/15 different ways to..." hits I submitted Wednesday.

Last edited:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven't even SEEN a taxi. They must be getting panda'd fast.
I wouldn't be surprised if they stop posting taxis for a while since those are always grabbed instantly and nobody ever touches the movies/food, but because there's no taxis anymore everybody is finally doing the other batches.

The amount of taxi convos completed is probably like 50x greater than movie/food combined

Reactions: Squatty and tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they stop posting taxis for a while since those are always grabbed instantly and nobody ever touches the movies/food, but because there's no taxis anymore the everybody is finally doing the other batches.

The amount of taxi convos completed is probably like 50x greater than movie/food combined
I find the taxis the hardest ones. Maybe because I never call for a ride for anything.

Though I impressed the shit out of myself when I submitted my 10 requests for the qual. My brain was on fire at that moment (I was kind of worried about myself for a second.)

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I find the taxis the hardest ones. Maybe because I never call for a ride for anything.

Though I impressed the shit out of myself when I submitted my 10 requests for the qual. My brain was on fire at that moment (I was kind of worried about myself for a second.)
Taxis were the easiest ones for people to scam, because they could just post variations of
"I want a ride from (location) to (location) at 4PM for 3 people today" and just change the locations over and over.
And for agents, the grabbing the uber prices is by far faster than the opentable reservations or movie requests

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they stop posting taxis for a while since those are always grabbed instantly and nobody ever touches the movies/food, but because there's no taxis anymore everybody is finally doing the other batches.

"I want 6 adult tickets and 3 childrens tickets to a theater in Chattanooga that has wheelchair accessible dining tables and a bar."

Returned.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
"I want 6 adult tickets and 3 childrens tickets to a theater in Chattanooga that has wheelchair accessible dining tables and a bar."

Returned.
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.