04/15 - Foxy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Have you guys seen these? My husband works with a guy that got one from his wife but he has sensitive skin and couldn't wear it. So, he swapped him some sort of Leatherman tool for it. These things are badass.
I really misunderstood what those were for at first and thought, " Wow, she's really posting some very personal information about her husband here".

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: restaurant review(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MO [AU6QJ0GSKHAAR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: survey
Time: 11 minutes
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [314202718-10278] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is one of: US
2 minutes

Lola

Reaction score
I so try and make impossible requests. But I back down as soon as I realize it is impossible and go for another option.
They're funny and creative, but the work that goes into meeting some of those requests for the agents is really above and beyond. And there's a weird new trend I'm seeing where some chatters have been getting very impatient and almost belligerent when their requests can't be fully satisfied. Did an email go out to people with the chat quals telling them to aim for really difficult asks, with a lot of unique circumstances, originating in small towns and cities?

I so miss the days when these were restricted to only making requests in Seattle. </3

Reactions: Squatty

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
The Simpson gif hint... I wish there were more fun/interesting hits like that. Less vague instructions hits *coughboozehitcough* where you feel like it will be rejected

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you Fed Ex, I wasn't here to receive the monitor I ordered, but you helpfully chucked it on top of some shit in the patio.

I really hope that thing was packed well.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
Thank you Fed Ex, I wasn't here to receive the monitor I ordered, but you helpfully chucked it on top of some shit in the patio.

I really hope that thing was packed well.
I've had packages in my flowers, clearly watched them kick push my new computer across the ground, simple boxes rippedopen, but oddly never smashed *knock on wood*

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.