04/15 - Foxy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks Pleco. Do you happen to know what the quals are?
Ah crap I don't remember, but I don't think it had any special quals since I was able to do it.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You need a second banner for closed qual too
We could ask the admins to add one but they're too busying doing OCMP75s, writing and eating marshmallows, sleeping and pretending to like hockey playing WoW, and (?) dancing across the rain-soaked sky while reforming Dynamo guidelines.

Last edited:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
We could ask the admins to add one but they're too busying doing OCMP75s, writing and eating marshmallows, sleeping and pretending to like hockey playing WoW , and (?) dancing across the rain-soaked sky while reforming Dynamo guidelines.
ftfy :whistle2:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
We could ask the admins to add one but they're too busying doing OCMP75s, writing and eating marshmallows, sleeping and pretending to like hockey, and (?) dancing across the rain-soaked sky while reforming Dynamo guidelines.
It's southern California. There's no rain here.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Good to know he's got a proper preparedness mindset. Don't even get me started on knife and tool collecting, I picked it up from my dad and and there's definitely a bit of mturk and work funding that gets funneled into it lol.
I used to make fun of him until he fixed my car when we were dating (broke down on the side of the road) using nothing more than a leatherman tool and duct tape. :)

Reactions: Drwho10

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
We could ask the admins to add one but they're too busying doing OCMP75s, writing and eating marshmallows, sleeping and pretending to like hockey, and (?) dancing across the rain-soaked sky while reforming Dynamo guidelines.
Maybe they just took a taxi to a highly recommended restaurant before going to see a good movie.

Reactions: Squatty and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to make fun of him until he fixed my car when we were dating (broke down on the side of the road) using nothing more than a leatherman tool and duct tape. :)
That's the way it usually works. people won't understand it until it gets them out of a tough spot.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
We could ask the admins to add one but they're too busying doing OCMP75s, writing and eating marshmallows, sleeping and pretending to like hockey playing WoW, and (?) dancing across the rain-soaked sky while reforming Dynamo guidelines.
:hockey:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a little batch that doesn't seem to be getting much action. Haven't tried any, not feeling transcription tonight.
Title: Transcribe MP3 of 1 minute interview | PANDA
Requester: Casey [A21FIQ81MFUIZG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: I split up an interview into 1 minute parts, you transcribe the audio for one 1 minute part.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 21
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Status
Not open for further replies.