Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Easy 2 minute Transcription Cleanup Job | PANDA
Requester: Captain Caption [A10KMY6Q10KMJ7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.25][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Cleanup the provided transcription Transcription I:eek: 9ca846c8-4509-3357-ec60-df5f35d9b6b2
Time: 53 minutes 20 seconds
Hits Available: 37
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Reflections on health problems | PANDA
Requester: Brock SJLab [A1506I40T60UJ2] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.45][Fair: 4.94][Comm: 4.83][Fast: 4.87]
Description:
In this study you watch short videos and describe your thoughts and feelings about the person and event depicted in these videos. Participation will take approximately 15 minutes of your time.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to make fun of him until he fixed my car when we were dating (broke down on the side of the road) using nothing more than a leatherman tool and duct tape. :)
That's kind of how it worked for me as well. I've lived in the same apartment for years, and pretty much put up with a nonresponsive landlord because she has never raised the rent. I probably have the cheapest apartment in downtown Charleston, but I pay for repairs myself simply because I don't want to bother her, and because I don't want her to raise the rent. So in our early dating stages, the boyfriend actually fixed a bunch of things that weren't completely broken, but needed attention. Eventually he just left his tools here. I knew it was on then.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
those are really cool...pricey though. and nice tricker @tricker i interchange between a juice s2 and a gerber dime if i want something smaller for my edc.
My Leatherman and I have history. I've had it for a bazillion years. It also has a cool spot for a little flashlight. Pinky has gotten me out of a few tight repair spots!

If I want something smaller I steal my kid's 5.11 all in one kit (which also has a super cool built in flashlight).

My kid is getting all the cool gear since he's the only boy grandkid (hell, he's the only living grandkid for both my mom and dad so he gets aaaaaaaaalllllll the swag. Sometimes I'm jealous!)

My cousin worked for 5.11 and when he passed away my aunt gave out a bunch of his stuff. We now have some awesome hats, glasses, gloves, knives, etc.

Reactions: Drwho10

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to make fun of him until he fixed my car when we were dating (broke down on the side of the road) using nothing more than a leatherman tool and duct tape. :)
High five him. I swear by duct tape. According to me duct tape and Super Glue can fix most problems.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF! I got a rejection for an OCMP75 movie. I did not spam them. I only made legit requests.

We have rejected your submission because it was detected to be spam. Repeated rejections will result in a permanent ban

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
My Leatherman and I have history. I've had it for a bazillion years. It also has a cool spot for a little flashlight. Pinky has gotten me out of a few tight repair spots!

If I want something smaller I steal my kid's 5.11 all in one kit (which also has a super cool built in flashlight).

My kid is getting all the cool gear since he's the only boy grandkid (hell, he's the only living grandkid for both my mom and dad so he gets aaaaaaaaalllllll the swag. Sometimes I'm jealous!)

My cousin worked for 5.11 and when he passed away my aunt gave out a bunch of his stuff. We now have some awesome hats, glasses, gloves, knives, etc.
i love the 5.11 tac pants so many pockets and slots. great for hiking or around the town to hold gear. You can definitely tell i've carried my tools every day. pocket wear all over the place.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Exploring judgment processes(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Attitude and Decision Making Lab [A31LIQ6MKRX6E1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.07][Fair: 4.58][Comm: 1.00][Fast: 4.26]
Description:
You will be asked to read short scenarios and make hypothetical health decisions, as well as answer some questions about yourself
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [10644-10055] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We're the most populous state in the nation by far and we might run out of water because almonds gotta drink. Lolz.
I do enjoy almond milk. Thanks for the water.

Reactions: Pleco

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
i love the 5.11 tac pants so many pockets and slots. great for hiking or around the town to hold gear. You can definitely tell i've carried my tools every day. pocket wear all over the place.
My cousin got me a 5.11 conceal carry bag for one of my trips to Disneyland. I needed a compact bag that was comfortable, would fit on roller coasters, and could carry a bunch of stuff.

I was stopped by no less than five dads pointing to my bag and asking about it. I had to assure them there was no gun in it!

Reactions: sudilly and Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.