04/15 - Multipass Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Describing and evaluating an observed supervisor-colleague interaction | PANDA
Requester: Christian Tröster [A3DUTV8ON94ZGX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.08 Generosity
★★★★ 4.81 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Dis/respect at work: This is a survey on a supervisor-colleague interaction that you have experienced at work. You will be asked to describe the situation and evaluate the observed behavior. It will take about 15 minutes.
Time: 86400
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;Location EqualTo US
11:38. Writing

Reactions: C to the J

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I need help with something.

AMT told me I needed to change my password so I did and when I logged back in, I had a different Turk ID and my dashboard was all zeros, wiping out my 10,000+ approved hits. I only had $7 in money waiting to be transferred so that wasn't bad if that's lost but I don't know how to log in with my other ID to get those stats and earnings ready to transfer back.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

AMT told me I needed to change my password so I did and when I logged back in, I had a different Turk ID and my dashboard was all zeros, wiping out my 10,000+ approved hits. I only had $7 in money waiting to be transferred so that wasn't bad if that's lost but I don't know how to log in with my other ID to get those stats and earnings ready to transfer back.
That's really weird. Your turk id should be connected to your amazon shopping account. Is that account the same or did it change that too?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's really weird. Your turk id should be connected to your amazon shopping account. Is that account the same or did it change that too?
I don't know about the IDs being connect but I was able to use my Payments balance to buy stuff on Amazon last night.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
my shopping account is the same (orders are all correct as listed on there, my wish lists too).

It's just AMT part with a different worker ID and I'd hate to lose the stats of my almost 3 1/2 months of work.

Reactions: Merovign and cb456

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Are you sure that somewhere along the line while changing your password you didn't accidentally create a new account? That's something I'd contact them about. You don't want suspended all together.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are you sure that somewhere along the line while changing your password you didn't accidentally create a new account? That's something I'd contact them about. You don't want suspended all together.
How can you even have 2 AMT accounts. They're SSN linked, right? Somethings messed up. I'd contact AMT.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Are you sure that somewhere along the line while changing your password you didn't accidentally create a new account? .
I don't think so. It's not the first time AMT told me I had to change my password for security reasons and I had no problems the first time I had to do it. That's why this strangeness is weird to me this time for simply changing the password.

I am also getting a new worker form to fill out (name, address, etc) but I haven't filled it out yet thinking it will be creating a second account that I don't want. I guess it is indeed time to contact AMT since this seems to be an issue noone has seen before.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I was told somewhere that the number was somehow connected to your regular amazon account....
I can't recall where I read it, it might have been a privacy warning in a survey, but there was a warning that your Amazon shopping account could be visible to those who have your mturk ID.

Reactions: aveline and LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I could give you half the forum's SSNs in exchange for 0.02 BTC.
I'm not an identity thief and I don't do BTC because of its lack of regulation and sketchy users/platforms. I'm doing more than excellent with the good ole NYSE, NASDAQ and ARCA. :wink:

Reactions: LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I was told somewhere that the number was somehow connected to your regular amazon account....
It is. And if you don't hide your wish lists and stuff, people can even view them by searching your worker ID.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I could give you half the forum's SSNs in exchange for 0.02 BTC.
Oh no, I understand that perfectly well but, that doesn't sound like an AMT issue.:aveeyeroll:

Reactions: C to the J

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I hide mine because my worker ID has been posted on these forums a lot and I don't want people to see the weird stuff that I'm into.
They'd be bored to death looking at mine. Dog food mostly. Occasionally gift certificates for gifts. I got crazy two weeks ago and bought a foot spa and some coconut epson salt for myself. Used it last night, too :D

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
ok, I contacted AMT at the worker contact. We'll see what happens and I hope it's restoration of my original ID because it sucks to have to think about starting at gooseeggs and no quals everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.