04/15 - Multipass Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I had someone from work add me on facebook just so I didn't have to actually ask him what his name was because it's been over a month of daily conversations and it seemed awkward to admit I didn't know his name.

hey everyone.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I had someone from work add me on facebook just so I didn't have to actually ask him what his name was because it's been over a month of daily conversations and it seemed awkward to admit I didn't know his name.

hey everyone.
Hey long time no see :)

Reactions: Merovign and Jaded

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score

hey everyone.
I spent nine months at a job pretending I remembered one of the salesmen. He caught me by surprise when I was getting the tour during my interview. It didn't seem like a good idea to say, "I have no idea who you are or what part of my life I'm supposed to know you from." It was legit though. He knew things about me that indicated he knew me. When I got the job I just kept on pretending that I remembered him until he quit. It was weird.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Couldn't break 14 points on the Cereal Bars today, but I got 18 in half-assedly so the bonus should be looking good tomorrow.

Reactions: Merovign

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I spent nine months at a job pretending I remembered one of the salesmen. He caught me by surprise when I was getting the tour during my interview. It didn't seem like a good idea to say, "I have no idea who you are or what part of my life I'm supposed to know you from." It was legit though. He knew things about me that indicated he knew me. When I got the job I just kept on pretending that I remembered him until he quit. It was weird.
"hey......you..."

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I.D.: CC10KVAL
Validate short dialogue exchanges

i got an email about it this morning. not sure if it's limited to certain people or not. they always overpay stuff related to this task it seems like, and underpay everything else.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Been watching Notre Dame burn. V sad.
It's burning no more.

I'd say don't be sad, embrace it. What building as old as dirt like Notre Dame hasn't had a series of events happen to it -- like damage from wars, fires, natural disasters, pillaging, etc? It's not the first time Notre Dame has had a earth-shattering event. Embrace that it happened in your lifetime and isn't something you are reading on wikipedia because it happened before you were alive or something that will happen long after you die. Notre Dame didn't burn to the ground and it will be rebuilt and be better than ever. It would be cool if the original spire will be rehabilitated and reused in the rebuild because I assume it was made of metal and will be fine other than some flame marks and being bent by falling.

Reactions: LucyO and reprise
Status
Not open for further replies.