lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
• I think sometimes HIT Catcher interferes with my submissions. With some HITs, when I submit, it appears that it's been sent through -- I get the "Your results have been submitted to..." message and the PE bar updates -- but PandA Crazy says otherwise. It's not until I close HIT Catcher that the submission goes through.

• Is there a way you can put the PE bar on the "HITs Assigned to You" page when there aren't any HITs there? It used to show up, but now it doesn't.

That's all I've noticed so far.
There is no way that it can interfere. Are you using anything that is running on worker?

Its there

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have only two places in town that will treat me with my insurance. And they're quite a drive. Since it was emergency. Couldn't make it there. But the ones that do take me have gigantic waiting lists. It'll take months to see a Dr because of low income priority. My next appointment is may 16th. But that's because I already had it before last night. Been scheduled since January.[/
I have only two places in town that will treat me with my insurance. And they're quite a drive. Since it was emergency. Couldn't make it there. But the ones that do take me have gigantic waiting lists. It'll take months to see a Dr because of low income priority. My next appointment is may 16th. But that's because I already had it before last night. Been scheduled since January.
Really? I didn't think that was even legal. shows what I know. Im sorry Toby.
It does suck that when you are stuck as low income because of health issues, and need a Dr most, the longer you get to wait. I also understand that they aren't even paid enough to cover expenses in some cases, so I guess that is somewhat understandable, it iis just screwed up all the way around. I was very lucky to find a great Dr just start at a location near me (she'd moved) and got in in a month. Now her wait time is out a year though that's no matter what type of coverage, she treats everyone the same which I liked. i have to drive 2-3 hrs away, but worth it.
What was weird, maybe just my hospital, but last week I was already transferred to a room, when I found out there was some mix up where they showed i had absolutely no kind of coverage.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It does suck that when you are stuck as low income because of health issues, and need a Dr most, the longer you get to wait. I also understand that they aren't even paid enough to cover expenses in some cases, so I guess that is somewhat understandable, it iis just screwed up all the way around. I was very lucky to find a great Dr just start at a location near me (she'd moved) and got in in a month. Now her wait time is out a year though that's no matter what type of coverage, she treats everyone the same which I liked. i have to drive 2-3 hrs away, but worth it.
What was weird, maybe just my hospital, but last week I was already transferred to a room, when I found out there was some mix up where they showed i had absolutely no kind of coverage.
it's insanity but im happy you found a good dr. hope your health stays in line! no bad stuff.

Reactions: T. Leela

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me or not, but when I'm on a HIT preview page, the sharing HIT button doesn't work.
Hmm, they all worked for me from a preview page. I'll look more into it to see if there is anything that could be causing an error. Next time it happens can you check the console for me?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.