04/15 - Playoffs Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
There is no way that it can interfere. Are you using anything that is running on worker?

Its there
Chiming in. It disappeared on my hits assigned to you page with the last update. But only when I have no hits assigned to me. Otherwise, it's there. (I just tested it by accepting a hit and it appeared, then returning it and it was gone. I went to the hits assigned to you page in another tab, too, and it was still gone.)

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score
Title: You know what this is. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kadauchi [A2YNI49Y25JPBT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Auto Approval: 30 days
Time: 60 seconds
HITs Available: 1000
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Kaduchi Script Testing has been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.8
test
Your Qualifications do not meet the requirements to preview HITs in this group. You can browse HITs available to you to view HITs you are qualified to complete.
Watch this hit?

:onfire::rude:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Chiming in. It disappeared on my hits assigned to you page with the last update. But only when I have no hits assigned to me. Otherwise, it's there. (I just tested it by accepting a hit and it appeared, then returning it and it was gone. I went to the hits assigned to you page in another tab, too, and it was still gone.)
Found the issue. Queue value was breaking it. I never use the regular https://www.mturk.com/mturk/myhits link which is the only url it would break on since I run a script that replaces it with a link that always shows all 25 HITs in the queue.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Got this at Prolific.

We allow limited number of tests per Internet provider. Unfortunately, we have reached the limit from your Internet company. Please return the task, if you have accepted it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.30][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 4.63]
Description:
Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 343
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is one of: US

Reactions: mypaperheart

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
I can't post a link yet, but if you search Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests they just put up 5000 penny hits with one yes or no answer.

Reactions: Mr. Krabs and TobyF

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, they all worked for me from a preview page. I'll look more into it to see if there is anything that could be causing an error. Next time it happens can you check the console for me?
I just tried it and it's working fine now so nevermind! Maybe I had something conflicting when I was having the problem yesterday.

Reactions: Kadauchi

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Got this at Prolific.

We allow limited number of tests per Internet provider. Unfortunately, we have reached the limit from your Internet company. Please return the task, if you have accepted it.

I got that the other day, too!

I also had one that gave me a qualtrics box and said I had to wait 3 minutes to get into the survey, but could click a link to exit and not wait. after 9 minutes on a 15 minute timer, I clicked and exited. Weird stuff on Prolific lately.

Reactions: MrTrentSD

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't post a link yet, but if you search Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests they just put up 5000 penny hits with one yes or no answer.
welcome

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests up to 10,000 shiny penny hits now.

Reactions: Kadauchi

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, apparently even with a mindless batch I don't feel like turking so... good to know.

Reactions: K'Lee

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, apparently even with a mindless batch I don't feel like turking so... good to know.
its saturday. you're allowed.... it is saturday right?

Reactions: jenaling

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
All these camping categories get me stoked for camping :celebrate:

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Do you think these customer interests are ploys to get turkers to spend their money on amazon? Because I always see stuff that I'm like, "That's awesome. I know I would never use it, but how cool would it be to own it."

Reactions: K'Lee

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Found the issue. Queue value was breaking it. I never use the regular https://www.mturk.com/mturk/myhits link which is the only url it would break on since I run a script that replaces it with a link that always shows all 25 HITs in the queue.
Why do you do that? (I'm seriously not asking to be annoying, i just really want to know:))

Status
Not open for further replies.