04/15 - Playoffs Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm a garlic fiend, too. I put it on pasta, in mashed potatoes, on steamed veggies...wherever I can garlic, I will.

Hm. Maybe that explains why I'm single.
I don't think so. My bf will sometimes sneak more garlic into dishes I make even when there's a lot already there. People who don't love garlic in everything are probably in the minority. You don't need someone who doesn't love garlic in your life!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That's like saying you don't like chicken because all you've ever had were mcdonald's chicken nuggets.
I should have worded it better. I have tried all kinds of ham, but the only time I ate more than a bite was when forced.

Reactions: Kerek

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think so. My bf will sometimes sneak more garlic into dishes I make even when there's a lot already there. People who don't love garlic in everything are probably in the minority. You don't need someone who doesn't love garlic in your life!
My kid's father tolerated my garlic obsession. Whenever I was making garlic pasta he didn't want to eat it, but he would take a clove of garlic, chew it up, then spit it out.

Said that way he could sleep next to me that night because we would BOTH smell like garlic. He used to chew it up and yell, "FUERTE!" as he chewed. Good man.

D

Deleted member 526

I just ate accident pizza. was going to eat healthy all week. somehow accident pizza happened. ran out of real food when hungry. well my dishes are washing so I can make more real food soon. :overdramatic moray eel: going to turk for awhile.

Reactions: jan and T. Leela

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I don't like garlic and I'm half italian

Reactions: jan

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I just ate accident pizza. was going to eat healthy all week. somehow accident pizza happened. ran out of real food when hungry. well my dishes are washing so I can make more real food soon. :eek:verdramatic moray eel: going to turk for awhile.
I thought this was a new kind of pizza at first.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just ate accident pizza. was going to eat healthy all week. somehow accident pizza happened. ran out of real food when hungry. well my dishes are washing so I can make more real food soon. :eek:verdramatic moray eel: going to turk for awhile.
This is the only kind I'll eat.
Also I am extremely accident prone, it seems.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, I hate accident pizza. It shows up in my oven and I'm all wtf? where did you come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.