04/15 - Wow, it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Data Visualization Analysis Study | Accept
Requester: VALab [A2BB1T4TQNX208] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.09] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.45] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Use a state-of-the-art data visualization tool to answer some questions about cars and movie data
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make Decisions and Ratings (~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Julie [A28IDT4YPWOJ8V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.67
Duration: 1 day
Description: Make decisions and answer questions about yourself.

Reactions: Michele

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fear questionnaire | Accept
Requester: wael bousselmi [A1DAMPB5OLTPCN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.37] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Description: You can earn up to $4.5 in approximately 15 minutes.

Expecting decent bonus on this, got lucky.

Last edited:

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: 30 min task: view + make judgments about scenes | Accept
Requester: NTB Lab [A2OVGWRNX16NYU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.32] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=4]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 45:00
Description: View a sequence of scene images and be asked questions about them

XWarrior

Reaction score
Well, they took it out on March 20th. I guess we'll see if they take it out on April 20th... Good thing I'm one of those self employed people the "real work" people always mock as not really employed when I try to prove my income. I can mostly support myself while everyone flails around at home because they can't go to work. :woot:
April 1 through July 15 no collection time frame... And they are having some issues with skipping auto ones, there is supposed to be an "automated" way to halt any auto payments but currently that is not in place, and of course banks will not stop the drafts and tell you to contact the irs which is pretty difficult right now. Hopefully they have something in place to halt them soon as they stated they would, should be instant once it is up. You might try contacting them anyway since having it stopped those few months will not cost fees or add to your balance via penalties.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your Instagram use | Accept
Requester: Ryan [A32S4HEIVX02SW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.28] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Available: 1
Description: Answer a brief survey about your Instagram use for a $0.10 reward and the chance for a $1.57 bonus! Survey takes less than 15 minutes. Please read directions carefully and answer questions in full to ensure task approval.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Examining Risky Behaviors and Suicidality as a Consequence of Sexual Assault: The Role of Social Support | Accept
Requester: stresslaburi [A2P3HENZ3PHU6W] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.17] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This survey involves examination of gender differences among risky behaviors and suicidality as a consequence of sexual assault. Additionally, the survey will examine the role of social support amongst those who endorse such behaviors and experiences.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Competition Outcomes | Accept
Requester: Paul Windschitl [A26Z6OKF745OG6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.47] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.09] [Fast=4.18] [Comm=3.75] [Fair=4.38] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.90
Description: You must be at least 18 years old to participate. You will be learning about a recent competition and will be asked about your reactions to it.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I'm jealous and in awe of those of you who can make your income from online or gig work. I either don't have the drive or the skill, or both! But the thought of that kind of flexibility seems awesome!
Everyone makes their way in the world however they can, and it makes no sense for a person to look down their nose at someone thriving or even surviving in a way that differs from their own.
Yeppers...I joined the volunteer FD when I was in college, since I was already a medic. I ended up loving it and joined the town FD right after college...stayed for 29 years, ending up a lieutenant of the first run engine company. Best job I ever had (truth be known, it's pretty much the only job I ever had) My parents never liked it, thought it was beneath me. It wasn't until 9/11 that my dad finally came around around - but only b/c my brother became a NYC cop, not b/c I worked 9/11, or went to Ground Zero with my urban search rescue team a week later, or anything silly like that.
You really have to find your niche in life and do something you love. Thirteen years after injuries from a van smacking em ended my career, I miss it and wouldn't trade it for the world. And I would not have met my gf of 6 years if it had not been for the crash (she's an anesthesiologist at a local hospital) So it is funny how life works out...
Now I'm finishing up my PhD at Johns Hopkins - and they think I should have done this years ago.

Dont' live your life for someone else

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yes that sounds like a difficult situation and long term, I think there are other agencies or steps that can be deployed, especially with his actions. Keep everyone safe and maybe once this relaxes a bit some low cost and low effort actions can be taken to get the guy out, it can be so tough in some locations, no doubt about that.
Its hard here because Florida is a tenant state. there are no agencies that will help the landlord, My mom has tried in the past to get rid of him. Will cost about $600 if he doesnt fight it. My om has perfect records of his payments and he has nothing, she offered to do receipts or suggested he do Zelle transfers to keep track and he wont. He doesnt want a paper trail I guess. Prolly get in the way of his lies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
April 1 through July 15 no collection time frame... And they are having some issues with skipping auto ones, there is supposed to be an "automated" way to halt any auto payments but currently that is not in place, and of course banks will not stop the drafts and tell you to contact the irs which is pretty difficult right now. Hopefully they have something in place to halt them soon as they stated they would, should be instant once it is up. You might try contacting them anyway since having it stopped those few months will not cost fees or add to your balance via penalties.
I can put a stop to automated payments from my account - it costs me $25 though.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about coronavirus and COVID-19 | Accept
Requester: John Christensen [A3I0HWW11ZSKEJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.61] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.68] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.85] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=85] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.50
Available: 1
Description: Approximately 20 minutes. Answer questions about your beliefs, personality, and behaviors related to COVID-19.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed COVID-19 Test 1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

XWarrior

Reaction score
Its hard here because Florida is a tenant state. there are no agencies that will help the landlord, My mom has tried in the past to get rid of him. Will cost about $600 if he doesnt fight it. My om has perfect records of his payments and he has nothing, she offered to do receipts or suggested he do Zelle transfers to keep track and he wont. He doesnt want a paper trail I guess. Prolly get in the way of his lies.
I had five over the years in FL, the longest was 3 months, but you know of course those people that know how to game the system can make it nearly impossible. Not to offer suggestions, but I meant other types of agencies for various things, unrelated to lease violations or non payment of rent. Like how does he document income, does he work for cash, does he report it all, is his behavior threatening and dozens of other things that other agencies can get involved, just keep it legal of course. I had to do an extensive actionable background check on one and through that was able to alert the right companies and agencies to things that caused them to move in the middle of the night. Either way sorry to hear that, it can be stressful indeed, best of luck with it all.

XWarrior

Reaction score
I can put a stop to automated payments from my account - it costs me $25 though.
That is good, a lot of banks are not doing that, good to hear and worth a try indeed. I know a few people that were able to quickly renegotiate their payment plans successfully and roll in the stop collection.

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I had five over the years in FL, the longest was 3 months, but you know of course those people that know how to game the system can make it nearly impossible. Not to offer suggestions, but I meant other types of agencies for various things, unrelated to lease violations or non payment of rent. Like how does he document income, does he work for cash, does he report it all, is his behavior threatening and dozens of other things that other agencies can get involved, just keep it legal of course. I had to do an extensive actionable background check on one and through that was able to alert the right companies and agencies to things that caused them to move in the middle of the night. Either way sorry to hear that, it can be stressful indeed, best of luck with it all.
I wish he would move out in the middle of the nite and save me the effort LOL.. He is an electrician, He will be 59 soon. Still has a child support order on him, he doesnt pay it. I noticed in my county he has some stalking and domestic violence charges on him. My daughter is autistic and she has a therapist from early Head start and she works closely with DCF and she cant seem to find anyone that can help. Eviction may be the only way.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Coronavirus Risk Perception Survey | Accept
Requester: DMU Psychology Lab [A32X0GP7KOEGRB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.43] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.03] [Fast=4.42] [Comm=2.25] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Description: We are interested in your opinions concerning the risk associated with various activities.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Word Recall Memory Experiment (50-60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael Kahana [A1AG958OMJXUAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.48] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.12] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.80] [Fair=4.84] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 2:30:00
Description: Try to remember as many words as you can! Please note that ad blockers must be paused/disabled for the HIT to appear.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Experiment to test your perception - 25 minutes | Accept
Requester: Yuri [AQ4AZYM77FQBR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.77] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.80] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: Choose which shape appeared in a sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.