Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have to say stuff like "good grief", and then I get called Charlie Brown for my efforts at not having a potty mouth :disapprove:

I wish C to the J @C to the J came with a censor that would beep when he cusses in front of the baby :cautious: I try covering his/her ears, but it's hard to know where they are inside my tummy
I'm fucking embarrassing in public.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think they closed the one in Tulsa, but yeaaaa I'd do some bueno any day. I even miss their goofy commercials.

And omg Braum's :(
Yeah, the OKC Casa Bonita closed in '93 and I think the Tulsa one closed more recently.

Braum's is thebomb.com (shutup youngins). I can't send the burgers/ice cream without them getting gross before they arrive, but maybe one day I'll be rich enough to send a care package with some of their amazing orange juice and bakerystuffs.
Wow. Does that sound great. I haven't had a real vacation since my brother died a few years back. Always used to visit him for Christmas in Maryland,and the whole fam would take walks at night in the snow. [ sigh ] Of course, "the fam" could not care less now.
I'm sorry to hear it. It's always sad when family gets that way.. :(

I definitely recommend Colorado as a soul-cleansing vacation. There is something about a place that smells of fire and juniper that just sets the soul right again. And even if you don't partake in any cannabinoid-type things, you still feel high and happy from the elevation.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: read about a game and answer some question (3-5 minutes, est.) | PANDA
Requester: Reinholtz Lab [A2LN1QYH6RU9E5] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
read about a game and answer some question (3-5 minutes, est.)
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 37
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97, Location is US

Blinked and it was over

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, the OKC Casa Bonita closed in '93 and I think the Tulsa one closed more recently.

Braum's is thebomb.com (shutup youngins). I can't send the burgers/ice cream without them getting gross before they arrive, but maybe one day I'll be rich enough to send a care package with some of their amazing orange juice and bakerystuffs.

I'm sorry to hear it. It's always sad when family gets that way.. :(

I definitely recommend Colorado as a soul-cleansing vacation. There is something about a place that smells of fire and juniper that just sets the soul right again. And even if you don't partake in any cannabinoid-type things, you still feel high and happy from the elevation.
After my Dad died in the 80s and I did the estate thing, I took two weeks and went up to the Olympic National Park in Washington (it's a rain forest,and I love the rain). Didn't do any cannabinoid-type things. and it was still amazing.

Yes, that kind of family SUCKS.

And Colorado looks very inviting.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I just took a look at the armory. Looks dreary, but when you've not got a home, any place is better than no place. I guess.
They had a small room with two cots, a fridge, and a t.v., and it had a big hole in the ceiling. (Also mice)

I was up, showered, and dressed early every morning because there were recruiters there all day, and they used the fridge for their lunches.

It wasn't a good life for a 15 year old girl, and I'm sure the higher ups who set it up for me to stay there would've been in deep doo if they were caught, but I'll always be grateful they gave me a place to stay, protection, and kindness when I needed it.

KYLaura

Reaction score
Question to the people who earn more than poverty level here - how do you not weep on tax day?

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.