04/17 - Suneohair Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2thej

Reaction score
Where the physical money goes doesn't affect what state you earned the money in. My home bank is not in the state I currently live in
did anyone in minnesota pay you over 600$? if so they are going to report it and you have to pay the taxes for income received there. if not forget you even were there

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else here addicted to LUSH products? Bath and skin stuff? the "Dirty" body spray smells about as sexy as YSL Homme. I spray it on our sheets. Basically, I use it everywhere in place of febreeze. Shoes, coats, car... Whatever. It's a good smell. Minty and manly.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey guys, urgent and sorry for this is off topic, but I need immediate help. I am filing my state taxes for tax year 2015 and I have a question about Amazon Mturk via part-year return. Towards the end of 2014, I moved out of my home state California to Minnesota and moved back in April of 2015. During those times, I still worked for Amazon Mturk and my address and bank direct deposit haven't changed, meaning Mturk still direct deposited straight to my bank in California. In this case, do I have to file State tax for Minnesota as well or just my home state California? I would greatly appreciate all the help. Thanks!
You can probably prove that move was temporary and thus (hopefully) only need to pay CA state tax, not MN. Read https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Tax-Planning-and-Checklists/Multiple-States---Where-To-File/INF12054.html

Last edited:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I would make one but I'm sitting at the airport on my pad only know how to do it on a laptop/desk top.

Reactions: Peachy

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else here addicted to LUSH products? Bath and skin stuff? the "Dirty" body spray smells about as sexy as YSL Homme. I spray it on our sheets. Basically, I use it everywhere in place of febreeze. Shoes, coats, car... Whatever. It's a good smell. Minty and manly.
probably a good question for Vanyanka @Vanyanka

Reactions: <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My girlfriend actually works at Lush :eek: she's hooked me up with so many products since we started dating. I'm not afraid to admit I dig most of it. even with being the bravo manly Peach I am :'

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
My girlfriend actually works at Lush :eek: she's hooked me up with so many products since we started dating. I'm not afraid to admit I dig most of it. even with being the bravo manly Peach I am :'
I love rheir stuff. Honey I washed the kids and Rockstar are 2 things I can't live without. Then the honeymoon massage bar (can't remember the name) mmmm. I love that place. I use their face wash, masks. When my hair is short I use the jungle conditioner bc I dig the way it smells.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
There's also a unisex cologne called "1000 kisses deep" named after a Leonard Cohen song that I adore. Probably because I adore Leonard Cohen and incense scents. :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I love rheir stuff. Honey I washed the kids and Rockstar are 2 things I can't live without. Then the honeymoon massage bar (can't remember the name) mmmm. I love that place. I use their face wash, masks. When my hair is short I use the jungle conditioner bc I dig the way it smells.
I haven't tried the honeymoon massage bar. I've only tried the coffee massage bar. I know that's not the exact name for it, but I dig it! also I had never done a face mask before dating her, but the coffee face mask... really good. I like it. I basically only use Lush products now :' from soap to shampoo to lotion/massage bars, etc

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't tried the honeymoon massage bar. I've only tried the coffee massage bar. I know that's not the exact name for it, but I dig it! also I had never done a face mask before dating her, but the coffee face mask... really good. I like it. I basically only use Lush products now :' from soap to shampoo to lotion/massage bars, etc
Can I also date your GF, if only for the discount? :kiss:

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Can I also date your GF, if only for the discount? :kiss:
I could possibly mail you some stuff. I'm not even kidding! The bad thing is she's leaving in June to go finish her degree. So no more Lush discounts :' part of the reason I'm also turking... to help save money so I can be with her 3 hrs from where we are now. Anyways no more personal talk about me. I am a Peach. yes. amen. blessed

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2 mins.

Title: Answer a quick survey about political news
Requester: Southwestern University Political Science [A3390E37W0XZM0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.70 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give us some feedback about a political news clip.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, Masters has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US

Reactions: Digital Nomad

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I could possibly mail you some stuff. I'm not even kidding! The bad thing is she's leaving in June to go finish her degree. So no more Lush discounts :' part of the reason I'm also turking... to help save money so I can be with her 3 hrs from where we are now. Anyways no more personal talk about me. I am a Peach. yes. amen. blessed
If she wants to clear out the store before she goes balls to the wall, PM me and I'll send you my address. :) best of luck to both of you. Even if you love the shit, most people don't wanna work retail their entire lives. But yeah, I'm an enthusiast to say the least. Only thing I'm not 100% on is deodorant powders but even then, it's good for the kids shoes. Because kids (boys in particular) are gross and DGAF.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.