04/17 - Suneohair Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcd14

Reaction score
If you're wanting to do higher money surveys then do $1.00 on minimum reward with a quick refresh delay (maybe 5 sec), forget about TO minimum.
TO sometimes lies.
Remember that $3/4min survey earlier was a 1.57/5 on TO

Some people run a HS for surveys and one for batches. If so you would do a lower amount (0.01-0.03) with a much lower refresh for the batch one. (30 sec maybe)

Hadn't really thought much about the autorefresh so thanks for that. Also confused by the c to the j thing. Did somebody get into the moonshine on this lovely sunday evening or am i missing something?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hadn't really thought much about the autorefresh so thanks for that. Also confused by the c to the j thing. Did somebody get into the moonshine on this lovely sunday evening or am i missing something?
Autorefresh is important because most HITs over a buck aren't going to last on the marketplace for more than 10-30 seconds.

Reactions: YAHU and jklmnop

nathan

Reaction score
Hey guys, urgent and sorry for this is off topic, but I need immediate help. I am filing my state taxes for tax year 2015 and I have a question about Amazon Mturk via part-year return. Towards the end of 2014, I moved out of my home state California to Minnesota and moved back in April of 2015. During those times, I still worked for Amazon Mturk and my address and bank direct deposit haven't changed, meaning Mturk still direct deposited straight to my bank in California. In this case, do I have to file State tax for Minnesota as well or just my home state California? I would greatly appreciate all the help. Thanks!

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, urgent and sorry for this is off topic, but I need immediate help. I am filing my state taxes for tax year 2015 and I have a question about Amazon Mturk via part-year return. Towards the end of 2014, I moved out of my home state California to Minnesota and moved back in April of 2015. During those times, I still worked for Amazon Mturk and my address and bank direct deposit haven't changed, meaning Mturk still direct deposited straight to my bank in California. In this case, do I have to file State tax for Minnesota as well or just my home state California? I would greatly appreciate all the help. Thanks!
Hmm. Was Mturk your only job?

v2thej

Reaction score
btw - bcd, tm does the same damn thing u just gotta customize your search and set your refresh rate, you really dont need hs unless u want batches imho, only thing is u cant panda without a hit so ur gonna have to relocate that cursor quick to accept stuffs

edit: but i doubt hs does that either, i have VERY little experience with HS, i hated the gui/layout and way results are presented to me to really get into it.

Last edited:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Where the physical money goes doesn't affect what state you earned the money in. My home bank is not in the state I currently live in

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that may be a good question for clickhappier @clickhappier

Status
Not open for further replies.