04/19 - Fast Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: 5-minute experiment about predictions | Accept
Requester: Kariyushi Rao [A18NBQ046IR47F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.86] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 2
Description: A very brief experiment about predictions. Less than 5 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5; guess_three_fifths DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I just did it 20 minutes ago and already received a $0.75 bonus from it.

Reactions: DatJersey

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
On a day like today I could have at least filled some time with Pins, but they've been all out for a while now.

Earnings: $14.80 + $0.75 bonus. Maybe more bonuses are coming, I didn't keep track.

DatJersey

Reaction score
There was a William Dallinger hit about arrowhead design. I lost the hit export. It was quick and easy and gave a bonus. mine was 37 cents. hit and bonus paid instantly.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I got an email saying I qualified for a $26 Survey Comet hit. Have not tried to accept it yet but it supposedly takes 3 hours? Has anyone done this and does it really take that long? Thanks

Reactions: cb456 and turkleton

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I got an email saying I qualified for a $26 Survey Comet hit. Have not tried to accept it yet but it supposedly takes 3 hours? Has anyone done this and does it really take that long? Thanks
there are several and they might be different depending on your group. I have done 3 on separate days, and they really make me want to tear my hair out. they can take longer than three hours in some cases, the first one I did took under 2 hours, but the subsequent ones were harder.

Reactions: K'Lee

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think the drama was somewhere else, but we could talk about the unredeeming qualities of asparagus if it'll make you you feel better.
How could you. I always stick up for you when sausage comes up and you do me like this. I hope your pee smells.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
there are several and they might be different depending on your group. I have done 3 on separate days, and they really make me want to tear my hair out. they can take longer than three hours in some cases, the first one I did took under 2 hours, but the subsequent ones were harder.
Ok thanks. Trying to decide if I want to do it.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
They really just want you to put an effort into it and try each problem, and want about 2-3 hours worth of work, so they pay is decent. But you also have to have a special login for it, which hopefully they gave you.

Reactions: cb456

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
You don't actually have to finish them, they just want 2-3 hours worth of work and for it to look reasonably like you actually did something on them.

Reactions: C to the J

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
They really just want you to put an effort into it and try each problem, and want about 2-3 hours worth of work, so they pay is decent. But you also have to have a special login for it, which hopefully they gave you.
All I got was a link in an email they sent me. ???

Reactions: turkleton

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I think you'll find it's probably not available anymore. They are a collaborative hit that you work together with other turkers to solve puzzles n problems. They post them at 1pm and I think once 7 people are working on them, they close the HIT. They want you to work together for 3 hours so yes, it does take that long. I find they can drag a little, particularly if like me you are a completer-finisher. They like you to get the right answer, it's the working together and interaction that's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.