04/20 - Unusually Relaxed, Mellow, and Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Question guys, I'm sure I'll come across this but, so far I have not found a cord that goes to an amazon fire stick that I have. This is something I hate about moving. However if I don't come across it at all is it possible to get a replace powerbank and cord for it?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Question guys, I'm sure I'll come across this but, so far I have not found a cord that goes to an amazon fire stick that I have. This is something I hate about moving. However if I don't come across it at all is it possible to get a replace powerbank and cord for it?
yea

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can use our chromecast cord or even one from my samsung charger interchangeably so you can probably pick up a universal one from BestBuy and be good.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Cant tell if hit finder is broke or its dead. No hits within the past 14 minutes.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can use our chromecast cord or even one from my samsung charger interchangeably so you can probably pick up a universal one from BestBuy and be good.
Alright cool, I assume I'll find out but I don't want to be out a stick since it's how the TV in my bedroom works lol.

I actually have a Chromecast but I never use it, how do you feel about those?

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
It's strategically senior skip day at my stepdaughters school...I hope the requesters didn't have a similar idea.

Reactions: themildone

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alright cool, I assume I'll find out but I don't want to be out a stick since it's how the TV in my bedroom works lol.

I actually have a Chromecast but I never use it, how do you feel about those?
I love it for the casting (my desktop) feature when I've downloaded something to watch that's not available via any streaming service.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
I am making cheesy cauliflower with jalapenos tonight. Weight watchers approved and hopefully delish. I'm definitely pairing with with a bottle of wine tho.
Hiking dogs with a friend tomorrow, finishing up moving. Sunday my friend is bringing her horse to my farm to ride, then in the afternoon taking my mom to a winery and fancy dinner for her big 60! Should be a great weekend!

Hope you had a fun day off with your hubs the other day :)

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Johannes Ross for work related to [Economic Experiment, pay depends on behavior].
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
You have won in rounds 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, . In the other rounds you haven't won. The round that was randomly selected for determining bonus payments is: 8. Thus, your bonus payment is 0.01$. Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Apparently today is starting off as a Fuck You Friday.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Johannes Ross for work related to [Economic Experiment, pay depends on behavior].
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
You have won in rounds 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, . In the other rounds you haven't won. The round that was randomly selected for determining bonus payments is: 8. Thus, your bonus payment is 0.01$. Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Apparently today is starting off as a Fuck You Friday.
you got any plans with that huge bonus?

Reactions: lolkatB

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am making cheesy cauliflower with jalapenos tonight. Weight watchers approved and hopefully delish. I'm definitely pairing with with a bottle of wine tho.
Hiking dogs with a friend tomorrow, finishing up moving. Sunday my friend is bringing her horse to my farm to ride, then in the afternoon taking my mom to a winery and fancy dinner for her big 60! Should be a great weekend!

Hope you had a fun day off with your hubs the other day :)
Oh lord, cheesy cauliflower with jalapenos sounds so good - enjoy! :drool:

And we had a great day! Lots of delicious food, so I was happy. LowCalCalzone @LowCalCalzone - we checked out Dutches and King of the Roll. My husband's reaction to the second was "this is the best sushi I've had in the state. If there's better, I want to know what it is!" Thanks for the rec! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.