04/20 - Unusually Relaxed, Mellow, and Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
No bake cookies have oatmeal in them, therefore they are breakfast food.

I would feel a lot better about this if the ones I bought from walmart weren't gross.
But they are so simple to make? You'll like them better. Oh yeah, the clean up.

marshmallows

Sentient package of Marshmallows
Contributor
Reaction score

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Guess how many dots (large performance bonus) | Accept
Requester: andrew meyer [A27MITQOTS1AQW] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.79] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Guess how many dots flash on the screen
Requirements: dotsOverwrite DoesNotExist; dots DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

marshmallows

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Do a google search and report website speed | Accept
Requester: Gerri L Elder [AXRMB1697C1MY] Contact
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 2
Description: Easy task! Please do a google search, click through and report website speed.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
::clears throat::
You, good sir, can go fuck yourself with that bonus.
<scrolls back through thread to check stuffs>

Aw, shit, sorry. I hate these "random" bonus things where you can end up with nothing after a lot of work. (Yale something something Labs, I'm looking at YOU!) I rarely come out on the winning side of these random draws/events.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score

Aw, shit, sorry. I hate these "random" bonus things where you can end up with nothing after a lot of work. (Yale something something Labs, I'm looking at YOU!) I rarely come out on the winning side of these random draws/events.
I ended up writing the requester and pointing out how much of a dick punch (except with a lot nicer words) $0.01 bonuses to tell you that you won nothing are. I would rather see at the end of the HIT that I didn't win, then waiting and wondering.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Also how about we not tell people fuck their bonuses, fuck their masters, fuck their this or that.
Feck? Frick? Frazzle? Fook? Faq? Are those better. :D

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Also how about we not tell people fuck their bonuses, fuck their masters, fuck their this or that.
But what if I really want to get nekked with that $6 and have some fun......

Reactions: InfiniteChanges

cassius

Reaction score

I had one at Christmas time where they kept saying you could win a bonus with this one guess. I thought sure and told them so in the comment box that I wouldn't win any bonus, that I didn't believe there was one. Then the last question was weird. I'd have a chance is I guessed the right number or something and they kind of told what the number was. So I took that number just because it was chance, played it and then the next message said I'd won the bonus. I still told them I didn't believe it. Then a while later, same day, there was the bonus so I had to send an apology email. I don't know if it was because I defied them or if I actually did win it the way they intended. But it was like $60 so I delivered a sincere apology.

cassius

Reaction score
Yeah they are so easy I fucked them up twice and felt really good about that. :sob:
Really? I'm sorry sincerely. Did they burn? They need a double boiler don't they? I haven't made them in years and if I go look up the recipe I know what I'll spend money on at the grocery this morning.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I had one at Christmas time where they kept saying you could win a bonus with this one guess. I thought sure and told them so in the comment box that I wouldn't win any bonus, that I didn't believe there was one. Then the last question was weird. I'd have a chance is I guessed the right number or something and they kind of told what the number was. So I took that number just because it was chance, played it and then the next message said I'd won the bonus. I still told them I didn't believe it. Then a while later, same day, there was the bonus so I had to send an apology email. I don't know if it was because I defied them or if I actually did win it the way they intended. But it was like $60 so I delivered a sincere apology.
I still think the best one I had was the $50 bonus from SoCal because the page where you picked a number between 1 and 50 for a chance to win was broken. It wouldn't accept any number, so I emailed them and they sent me the full bonus. Best answer to an irrated email ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.