04/21 - The What? Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There were a ton of searches for iced coffee on the Shahan's and now I'm really craving some. But I'm about to go to sleep...

Reactions: jan and <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Rate brands: 3-5 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Karoline Schneider [A20N3MN4PU4VS3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please give us your opinion about different brands
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US

jan

Reaction score
There were a ton of searches for iced coffee on the Shahan's and now I'm really craving some. But I'm about to go to sleep...
when I first came 'down south' I stopped in a coffee shop (small shop in GA) and asked for an iced coffee. She said it was lucky that I got her as a waitress, because she KNEW what that was (?!) Apparently, another 'yankee' had come into their shop 'last week' and asked for it..............

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
when I first came 'down south' I stopped in a coffee shop (small shop in GA) and asked for an iced coffee. She said it was lucky that I got her as a waitress, because she KNEW what that was (?!) Apparently, another 'yankee' had come into their shop 'last week' and asked for it..............
o_O

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
the worst part about moving to the south from the midwest? People down south dont understand what Iced Tea is. They always server sweet tea. Gross

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
I was born in Georgia, and I know exactly what an iced coffee is, and I enjoy them fairly frequently....? You must have went to deep georgia, prolly way south lol

Reactions: jan and Aydiarose

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I was born in Georgia, and I know exactly what an iced coffee is, and I enjoy them fairly frequently....? You must have went to deep georgia, prolly way south lol
thats what I'm thinkin..... I'm from NC and I know what an iced coffee is... its not even like its all that hard to figure out.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Give detailed, honest feedback on a webpage | PANDA
Requester: John Turner [A3JR071FW3XG7R] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.13 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.37 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.42 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give detailed, honest feedback on a single webpage
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.