04/21 - The What? Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Huh, that looks like what I had this morning, I forgot to add in text if you didn't do a hit today. Maybe that wasn't fixed. Whats happening is that the script doesn't think you did any HITs today, so it didn't bother getting the data. You have "Today" in your hit status area right? (I assume so since you have projected earnings from hitdb.

Can you disable hitdb real fast and see if it works then?
Disabling hitdb didn't make a difference. I've done over 900 hits today.

Reactions: Squatty

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is the format like this?
Code:
[spoiler=texthere]

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Members Online:
Guests Online:

JOIN US.

Reactions: electrolyte

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
Hey there, I just had a quick question for those who do the OCMP75's. The user side, not the agent side. Did any of you receive the bonus they owed from before they changed over to the 75 cent format? I didn't get mine today, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. It's not like they respond to communications so it's not like I can ask them -_-

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there, I just had a quick question for those who do the OCMP75's. The user side, not the agent side. Did any of you receive the bonus they owed from before they changed over to the 75 cent format? I didn't get mine today, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. It's not like they respond to communications so it's not like I can ask them -_-
Nope

Reactions: Antamania
Status
Not open for further replies.