04/21 - The What? Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Where are you all getting these? I just got home and apparently missed a lot.
HitScraper, spoonfeeding from here and off mturk members ^_^

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey there, I just had a quick question for those who do the OCMP75's. The user side, not the agent side. Did any of you receive the bonus they owed from before they changed over to the 75 cent format? I didn't get mine today, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. It's not like they respond to communications so it's not like I can ask them -_-
they said they were switching to a flat pay rate on april 14th and the last bonus they paid out was april 14th. where was there a period that bonuses were supposed to be given?

Reactions: Antamania and Kerek

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey there, I just had a quick question for those who do the OCMP75's. The user side, not the agent side. Did any of you receive the bonus they owed from before they changed over to the 75 cent format? I didn't get mine today, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. It's not like they respond to communications so it's not like I can ask them -_-
I didn't get any.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It took me a few weeks to get my only bonus from them. I finally got a response going through a completed hit. Stopped doing them after that. Good luck though! I know how frustrating it is.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
None.

Reactions: Antamania

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they said they were switching to a flat pay rate on april 14th and the last bonus they paid out was april 14th. where was there a period that bonuses were supposed to be given?
What about the Hits completed on the 14th? They were still .25

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah I am actually double checking the email and it says starting tomorrow, so the 14th is in the bonus zone technically
They sent the bonus out earlier in the day on April 14th. They still had .25 hits + bonus hits up after that time.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok, that is helpful. So I know the line that it is failing on. The thing is, is that there is no way it should fail there. Go ahead and update to v1.5.3, the link should show up for you now, does click it work?
Where are you all getting these? I just got home and apparently missed a lot.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/18991-mturk-dashboard
yes and you don't even need a closing tag for it, the forum will autoinsert that upon posting
Spoiler added.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I hoarded a lot of Whispers. Is there a reason I will regret this?

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Ok, that is helpful. So I know the line that it is failing on. The thing is, is that there is no way it should fail there. Go ahead and update to v1.5.3, the link should show up for you now, does click it work?
That worked! Thanks bunches for all your help!

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
yeah I am actually double checking the email and it says starting tomorrow, so the 14th is in the bonus zone technically
I really wish they were more transparent. It's really frustrating, the hits are excellent when we actually get paid.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.