04/22 - We're mourning on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah although we had most of them locked up i never had the urge to sneak a look at one 'cause i could just ask to see them anytime.
Dad's was never locked up. It was always right there. I still, sometimes, carry it for him if he has his hands full. 40 cal, some impressive number of rounds in a clip, semi automatic that make so sense to me but if I hold the trigger it fires more than one, but I never hold the trigger.

Reactions: Drwho10

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
don't forget to check out the ham radio room on the QM when you go. usually there's a guy there from the amateur radio club in long beach running the HF systems making contacts around the world. maybe by then i'll have my general ham license and can work the radios. (i recently got my tech license )
Before I go I'm contacting you! Before I leave NoCal on vacay I'm letting this forum know! Many of you have knowledge I need before going south.

I will totally impart my NoCal knowledge to anyone going North.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Before I go I'm contacting you! Before I leave NoCal on vacay I'm letting this forum know! Many of you have knowledge I need before going south.

I will totally impart my NoCal knowledge to anyone going North.
:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

Reactions: tricker

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Dad's was never locked up. It was always right there. I still, sometimes, carry it for him if he has his hands full. 40 cal, some impressive number of rounds in a clip, semi automatic that make so sense to me but if I hold the trigger it fires more than one, but I never hold the trigger.
I watched a 20/20 type show many years ago where they had a hidden camera in a classroom of first graders and left a gun sitting on the teacher's desk and the teacher out of the room. The end result of the test was that for the most part, kids that had never been around guns and/or had been told by the ir parents that guns were bad were the kids that went up to the gun and picked it up, pointed it at each and everything else and many even pulled the trigger.

Kids that had guns in the home and were indoctrinated about them didn't go up and play with it or point it at anyone.

Reactions: scout and tricker

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: to everyone.

Reactions: aveline

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I watched a 20/20 type show many years ago where they had a hidden camera in a classroom of first graders and left a gun sitting on the teacher's desk and the teacher out of the room. The end result of the test was that for the most part, kids that had never been around guns and/or had been told by the ir parents that guns were bad were the kids that went up to the gun and picked it up, pointed it at each and everything else and many even pulled the trigger.

Kids that had guns in the home and were indoctrinated about them didn't go up and play with it or point it at anyone.
Dad taught me never pick up a gun unless you have to use it.
Brag moment about my dad. 30 years as LE...he never fired his weapon at anyone. He always found another way to diffuse the situation.

Reactions: hyway

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
So, I'm sitting at my night gig not turk. Had an old lady super drunk I'm guessing 80 plus tell me how long her nipples have gotten over the years.

WTF is that even a thing...Gross :spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

Reactions: heeheehahaha

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm watching tv as I'm monitoring hits and this forum.

I think I am gunna start crying now. My first 80s crush is being eulogized and I'm devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.