Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Everyone knows Masters sold their souls and thus they have no feelings
I don't know if I appreciate the way people refer to those of us with Masters. When I get out of bed in the morning, at around 2pm, I shout for my butler Frederick to fetch my clothes, and I get dressed just like everyone else.

I have to put in the daily grind like everyone here, sometimes for an hour or two of nothing but work. I have done hits that paid less than $20 an hour and I wouldn't wish that one anyone.

Anyway, just giving people some perspective. Masters get the reputation for being out of touch but as you can see, we're pretty much like you guys.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You have masters? cool. were all stuck on the island and there is no escape anyway. and we all work for Dharma. Nobody wins in the end except for the smoke monster.

James

Reaction score
I don't know if I appreciate the way people refer to those of us with Masters. When I get out of bed in the morning, at around 2pm, I shout for my butler Frederick to fetch my clothes, and I get dressed just like everyone else.

I have to put in the daily grind like everyone here, sometimes for an hour or two of nothing but work. I have done hits that paid less than $20 an hour and I wouldn't wish that one anyone.

Anyway, just giving people some perspective. Masters get the reputation for being out of touch but as you can see, we're pretty much like you guys.
My favorite part of this is the fact that your butler is named Frederick.

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score

Incorrect!

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: John's legal troubles | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.85] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 156] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a short, legal story and then tell us what you think should happen next
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: John's legal troubles | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.85] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 156] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a short, legal story and then tell us what you think should happen next
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
He's still getting into trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.