04/24 - March Up and... Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcprime

Reaction score
Are you using HIT finder or something along those lines?
I was using HIT Scraper, but it seems pretty "hit or miss" :wink:
I started looking at HIT Finder, but it seemed more complicated and limited in what you could do with a free account. Perhaps I'm making it more complicated than it is.
I'm open to any suggestions.

Reactions: optipfrog

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if I appreciate the way people refer to those of us with Masters. When I get out of bed in the morning, at around 2pm, I shout for my butler Frederick to fetch my clothes, and I get dressed just like everyone else.

I have to put in the daily grind like everyone here, sometimes for an hour or two of nothing but work. I have done hits that paid less than $20 an hour and I wouldn't wish that one anyone.

Anyway, just giving people some perspective. Masters get the reputation for being out of touch but as you can see, we're pretty much like you guys.
INT. Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco's house - Mid Afternoon

A timid Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco has just finished watching a video on YouTube. He realizes that while he was watching that video, people were posting on MturkCrowd without him. Frantically, he searches through all of the tabs on his computer, desperately trying to find the tab with Mturkcrowd. He clicks into the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco
I know just what to write! I have something helpful and relevant to add to the conversation.​

To nobody's surprise, he did not have something helpful or relevant to add to the conversation.
FADE OUT.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I was using HIT Scraper, but it seems pretty "hit or miss" :wink:
I started looking at HIT Finder, but it seemed more complicated and limited in what you could do with a free account. Perhaps I'm making it more complicated than it is.
I'm open to any suggestions.
Huh? I don't think there's a paid version with any other features?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Food Knowledge Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PhdHL [A3K9FS5SM53JDX] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: [Rate: $3.75/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Tell us about your dining-out experiences and answer questions regarding food knowledge
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
INT. Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco's house - Mid Afternoon

A timid Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco has just finished watching a video on YouTube. He realizes that while he was watching that video, people were posting on MturkCrowd without him. Frantically, he searches through all of the tabs on his computer, desperately trying to find the tab with Mturkcrowd. He clicks into the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

Pleco @Honorable Judge Pleco
I know just what to write! I have something helpful and relevant to add to the conversation.​

To nobody's surprise, he did not have something helpful or relevant to add to the conversation.
FADE OUT.
Can't decide if you originally wrote this about yourself?

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
wtf did i come back to

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.