04/25 - Maestro Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm finally moving all my stuffs over to Chrome. I've been using the tile tab in FF, where I can tile two (or more) tabs within the same browser window. Does it work that way in Chrome? I installed the extension, but it keeps opening a new window with just the tiled tabs, leaving the other tabs in a different window. :help:

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
You might not be far off. There are days when I feel certain that I made him up in my mind. How could any man be so perfect?
Mine's pretty perfect.

Mostly because I lock him in the basement. It's very hard to be a pain in the ass if you're locked in the basement.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
oh nice a cruiser. getting a dual sport to putt around town and hit some trails is definitely on my list of things to get soon. the weather in southern california is too good not to ride all year.
I know some folks nowadays will scoff at me but I don't ride in gear i.e. leathers. Short sleeves for me here in Central Texas. That said I mostly rode in the Spring and the Fall. A little in summer but no cold weather riding for me. :wink:

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I know some folks nowadays will scoff at me but I don't ride in gear i.e. leathers. Short sleeves for me here in Central Texas. That said I mostly rode in the Spring and the Fall. A little in summer but no cold weather riding for me. :wink:
hopefully you won't have any drops in the future. drivers out here can be pretty oblivious so it'll be full gear with inserts and a hit air vest for riding out on the road for me. Once i get started i plan on riding for a long time

Reactions: Horse Feathers

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine's pretty perfect.

Mostly because I lock him in the basement. It's very hard to be a pain in the ass if you're locked in the basement.
Yeah, I lock mine in the trunk of the car. I suspect that's why he wants a smaller car. Perhaps he thinks he will be free if there is no room in the trunk.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: COMPLETE A SURVEY ABOUT COMMUNICATION AND CURRENT ISSUES | PANDA
Requester: Engaging News Project [A1GFR8HDSRKCK1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.64 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.71 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give us your opinion about online communication, news, and current issues
Time: 50 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
9 mins

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine's pretty perfect.

Can we be friends?

Horse Feathers

Contributor
Reaction score
hopefully you won't have any drops in the future. drivers out here can be pretty oblivious so it'll be full gear with inserts and a hit air vest for riding out on the road for me. Once i get started i plan on riding for a long time
I got hit by a drunk driver in 1978. He ran a stop sign, so fortunately it was at slow speed. I flew over his hood and landed head first on the curb. The moral is I would never ride without a helmet. Had a good friend die in a wreck when he was wearing a helmet but he lazily didn't strap it down.

Reactions: Drwho10 and tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got back online. We talking motorcycles here?

I have not used my M rating on my license for years. But damn, I miss riding. For a while a bike was all I had. Once the youngest is in college I'm buying another bike. Mama likes to ride!

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have had a time trying to post but am trying to resolve the issue. Anyways. I need money to fall in my pocket.

Please and thank you very much.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I got hit by a drunk driver in 1978. He ran a stop sign, so fortunately it was at slow speed. I flew over his hood and landed head first on the curb. The moral is I would never ride without a helmet. Had a good friend die in a wreck when he was wearing a helmet but he lazily didn't strap it down.
Helmets = smart.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you talking about a bicycle accident? I had really bad one too. I basically did a face plant after flipping over the hood of a car.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it's something.

Title: Select the most and least illustrative examples to describe gender stereotype | PANDA
Requester: MSRNE researchers [A1F9W6UY3YL34J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.34 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.87 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 130 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Rate word pairs according to how it illustrates the gender stereotype
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1000
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got back online. We talking motorcycles here?

I have not used my M rating on my license for years. But damn, I miss riding. For a while a bike was all I had. Once the youngest is in college I'm buying another bike. Mama likes to ride!
yeah its next on my list to get a dual sport and get into riding. saving up for one now. what kinda bike did you have ?

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, it's something.

Title: Select the most and least illustrative examples to describe gender stereotype | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.34 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.87 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Rate word pairs according to how it illustrates the gender stereotype
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it's something.

TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.34 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.87 Promptness
Submit a new TO review

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score

Horse Feathers

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you talking about a bicycle accident? I had really bad one too. I basically did a face plant after flipping over the hood of a car.
Motorcycle. It was my first bike so it was only a 125. Wasn't going fast nor was he but I couldn't get around the drunken piece of shit. I was headed right up someones lawn when the pointed end of his old Ford LTD hit me. He drug the bike another 20 yards and then staggered out yelling at me, stating I was going too fast. If I had been going fast I would've been able to avoid him although I probably would've flipped on the curb. Ah memories of youth. :wink:

Reactions: Tuesday and Drwho10

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its next on my list to get a dual sport and get into riding. saving up for one now. what kinda bike did you have ?
Depends on the year, lol. I rode anything between a 1000 (way too big for me) and a 500 (Honda, hard saddle bags for my leathers when I was in class). I truly love riding. If I wasn't a single mom I wouldn't own a car. Just a bike. For about 18 months of my life all I had was my Honda and it was enough. Plus, a bike is so much cheaper than a car!

Status
Not open for further replies.