04/26 - Fizzy Friday!

DC or Marvel?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
trying to figure out how to do this crowdsurf transcription review. found an error but dont know exactly how to change it or what's expected of me

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Trying to hold them elevated and jump into them sounds like a good way to hit the floor.
My grandpa said, "Don't be a wuss, jump in with both feet!" Then something about being a normal person and getting into a pool one leg at a time, or some nonsense.
Old people. Am I right?:meh:

too busy with bamboo
Sticks and stones may break their bones but, will never get them pregnant. I hope.
Oh man, half stone, half bear hybrids would be a nightmare!

Reactions: GTR

Minx2121

Reaction score
Well I got a little ahead and have a couple more in Hit Catcher that I'll check on a couple times before I close out but wanted to tell everyone to have a good night! :D

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So, with the Rhys hit, when I get tired, do I just log out and it will save my work and I log back in when I want to continue?

Dill

Reaction score
So, with the Rhys hit, when I get tired, do I just log out and it will save my work and I log back in when I want to continue?
Correct. When you go back into the hit, just enter your MTURK ID and it will take you back to your last task

Reactions: Jerami and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Correct. When you go back into the hit, just enter your MTURK ID and it will take you back to your last task
Thank you! I've taken breaks, but not logged out and I've been paranoid about just cutting everything off and leaving it....and I'm a little tired and my brain is confused now and am going to have to get to bed soon :dead:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The smell of the laundry mat is coming through my window and it is heavenly.

Reactions: GTR and LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
it takes the same amount of time to transfer to a amazon gift card balance as it does amazon payments right?
the other day when i was buying something on Amazon I noticed it asked if I wanted to use my balance of 95 cents. I only transfer whole dollars to my bank account so thats what was left over sitting there.

Reactions: Peachy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you! I've taken breaks, but not logged out and I've been paranoid about just cutting everything off and leaving it....and I'm a little tired and my brain is confused now and am going to have to get to bed soon :dead:
I was the same, even though I knew it would probably allow me to reenter with my AMT ID. I'm afraid that if I turn it off, I'll procrastinate before turning it back on.
Anyone ever had anything shipped COD(for the shipping cost)?
Wondering if they take credit card at my door or how that works.

In other random news, mechanical keyboards are much better that that piece of Dell-branded garbage I was using a couple of weeks ago.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Personality and abilities | Accept
Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.93] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 72.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: Earn $72 in 9 hours ($8 per hour) completing personality and ability items
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Just caught this.[/td][/tr]
I just finished mine. If I had it to do over again I would spread it out over the three days and the setup lends itself to doing it that way. I did mine in two. It's pretty intense. I enjoyed a lot of it.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I like to do the first task and log out and then back in to make sure it is working right. No problem in this case.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I've got this leak in my roof and it's annoying to keep a bucket under it because it's in the way. My solution was based on ancient techniques! I tacked a piece of yarn to where the drip was, then ran the yarn across the room, on a decline, until it got to the wall. I wrapped it around another tack in the wall then let it fall into a bucket. No more bucket in the middle of the room! I'm pretty much Leonardo da Vinci.:p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I've got this leak in my roof and it's annoying to keep a bucket under it because it's in the way. My solution was based on ancient techniques! I tacked a piece of yarn to where the drip was, then ran the yarn across the room, on a decline, until it got to the wall. I wrapped it around another tack in the wall then let it fall into a bucket. No more bucket in the middle of the room! I'm pretty much Leonardo da Vinci.:p
For anyone who hasn't kept up with the classics, this technique was used to drip poison into people's ears without having to be super close or try and tip a bottle of poison directly. They'd wrap thread around a ball of wool(or cotton) and saturate the cotton with poison. Then they'd put the loose end in the sleeping persons ear and squeeze the wool. Blammo! Death by ear poison! (The liquid would run down the thread.)

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't kept up with the classics, this technique was used to drip poison into people's ears without having to be super close or try and tip a bottle of poison directly. They'd wrap thread around a ball of wool(or cotton) and saturate the cotton with poison. Then they'd put the loose end in the sleeping persons ear and squeeze the wool. Blammo! Death by ear poison! (The liquid would run down the thread.)
Ninja tactics. Seen it in a movie once.:ninja::ninja:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Note to self: Never visit Jerami without earplugs.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ninja tactics. Seen it in a movie once.:ninja::ninja:
Cool! Pretty sure that in some portrayals, Hamlet's mom offed his dad like this.

I saw someone use it once, in the frat house I stayed in, to put 2 drips of Xylocaine into a dude's ear for S&G's. I wouldn't have done it because medical reasons but, it was funny when he woke up and 1/3 of his head was numb.:p

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool! Pretty sure that in some portrayals, Hamlet's mom offed his dad like this.

I saw someone use it once, in the frat house I stayed in, to put 2 drips of Xylocaine into a dude's ear for S&G's. I wouldn't have done it because medical reasons but, it was funny when he woke up and 1/3 of his head was numb.:p
Note to self : Be sure and take Blakkat @Blakka1 advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.