• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Note to self : Be sure and take Blakkat @Blakka1 advice.
Don't worry. I was an entirely different human 20 years ago. In fact, I can guarantee that I don't even consist of any of the same cells that I was composed of back then. I also don't host guests and I like my silence so, earplugs abound around here!:D
EDIT I also don't drink anymore so I keep dumb choices to a bare minimum.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm off to bed. I hope you all make lots of money and have a great night!
You're going to have to play with us eventually. I know where you live.

Reactions: LucyO

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have to repierce my ears every time I wear earrings.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I was just thinking that when I submit this Rhys Lewis hit it is going to be one of my rare 100 dollar days even if I do finish it tomorrow. So Ca-ching, it counts for me.
I believe somebody reported earlier in the week their Rhys Lewis approved the same day they submitted it.

Reactions: Trucker

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I was just thinking that when I submit this Rhys Lewis hit it is going to be one of my rare 100 dollar days even if I do finish it tomorrow. So Ca-ching, it counts for me.
I keep feeling jealous that people are having such great days from catching a single HIT, but then I remember that it's like a 6+ hour survey. Then I'm not so sure how I feel. Congrats, though!

/me goes back to 5s hell.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I keep feeling jealous that people are having such great days from catching a single HIT, but then I remember that it's like a 6+ hour survey. Then I'm not so sure how I feel. Congrats, though!

/me goes back to 5s hell.
Thanks - I hope you catch it if you want it - It took me longer than 6 hours though - The Requester's estimate was 8 hours and I think it took me longer than that!

Reactions: aveline and Blakkat

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Avengers non-spoiler review: I'm usually cynical about these things, but it was really good. To say that its the greatest movie of all time might be foolish since I'm still recovering from it. It might not be the best movie if you've never seen the other movies, but to discount the fact that they had 20 movies should affect a person's review of the movie just because no other movie had the chance to do that. This is kind of historic, so any fan of movies should appreciate that, especially the fact that all have been at least mildly enjoyable. So if you've seen all 500 other Marvel movies, this might be considered a top 5 movie, but otherwise, I think even with a minimal knowledge of everything, it's still a decent movie and you should probably see it in theaters just for the history of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.